Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just started the download, and you truely are a god among men MoonBox, patreon tried to fuck things up for us, and then you quickly start an incest patch on lewdpatcher to counteract it.
Uhem... MoonBox has no control over what others do referring to mods and patches. MoonBox is totally following patreon's TOS. They are not to blame if someone else created a incest patch. Hope that is clear

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
Fuck, it's been said a lot around here, and yet it's a tad sad that all relations were altered to follow Patreon's TOS. I love me unpatched Incest games, they're already few and far between, a dying breed, so to speak, and now it's it's even fewer!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Been digging the game/story. I know it's your work and you do as you please. But if there a game I've come across that should have a Harem Tag or at very least a very open relationship tag, lol. This is it, way to many ladies I would love to be around all time. :p Specially since I'm going be a secret dad now :eek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ozzfest and MoonBox

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Fuck, it's been said a lot around here, and yet it's a tad sad that all relations were altered to follow Patreon's TOS. I love me unpatched Incest games, they're already few and far between, a dying breed, so to speak, and now it's it's even fewer!
You can DL the patch for that, you know that right?

Reactions: MoonBox

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Great update. Only thing I can about it is that it is not long enough. Mind you, it could take 40 years to play and I would probably still say it was not long enough.

Reactions: MoonBox

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Great update. Only thing I can about it is that it is not long enough. Mind you, it could take 40 years to play and I would probably still say it was not long enough.
Fully agree, after that. I think I'm going have to wait a year before playing again so I can have large chunk of content to binge through.

Reactions: MoonBox and Ramagar

drakus85

Apr 30, 2020
the mega link is asking me for a decryption key, saying the one on the link is invalid, anyone else got that issue?
I had the same issue. In the address bar you need to delete from the start of the address to the second https. Once I did that I was able to download.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes