Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Not a big deal but it seems impossible to delete a save (due to "name" input box). What about a more classic popup naming sav e?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Not a big deal but it seems impossible to delete a save (due to "name" input box). What about a more classic popup naming sav e?
I'll see if I can fix it, for now you can delete saves from the load screen.

Reactions: Bibifoc

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
NEW UPDATE! HELL YEAH! Never knew i'd be up for seducing my granny, but this VN got me hooked. Time to dust off that cervix, grab them cankles and test the torque on that hip replacement! :LOL:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
new dress ?? But it looks same....

Who is jada ??
Similar colors bu different clothes.
Jada is Aaliyah's landlady.

Was there a sleep sex scene in this game? I get the option, select yes but nothing happens (unless its a scene we will get to see in a latter patch)
Not yet, there's some in the next update. I figured putting it right before the scene would kill the surprise.

Can we fuck mc's granny yet?
Not even close to that.

Any plans to add a gallery option ? :love:
I want to add one eventually but I'm pretty sure I would have to restructure the script which would break saves so it would likely be when the game is done. Still looking into it though.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
MoonBox

If your ok with it, I asked you a question via your Discord DMs. You can ignore it if you want :p Just a curiosity on my part.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes