Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I want to add one eventually but I'm pretty sure I would have to restructure the script which would break saves so it would likely be when the game is done. Still looking into it though.
I don't think so. You use very few labels so you can't replay directly scenes from script.rpy but you can add variables in script.rpy to unlock scenes and copy/paste sex scenes in separate labels that will be called from a replay gallery.

In any case, that means players will have to replay the game to unlock scenes. The sooner, the better I think.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Wow wow wow... impregnating a virgin bride on her wedding day is super hot and there needs to more of it around, damn it!

I think this game will become a guilty pleasure of mine. A good Chad Thundercock (gigolo?) harem power fantasy game that knows exactly what it is and doesn't pretend to be something else, I can respect that.

Cat best girl btw ;)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
All i'm hoping for now with Priya and Veena is, a possible chance to get them to divorce their husbands and move in with the MC, or at least have a place to always be close to their true love.

Arranged marriages are a load of BOLLOCKS, let a marriage happen for love, not convenience.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Just started the download, and you truely are a god among men MoonBox, patreon tried to fuck things up for us, and then you quickly start an incest patch on lewdpatcher to counteract it.

Quick question, after i've finished the download of the game and patch, will my saves work or will i have to start over? My last save is meeting my beautiful Betty (Salute to the Betty Brigade) for the MC's clothes shopping.
Betty Brigade Rise Up!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
All i'm hoping for now with Priya and Veena is, a possible chance to get them to divorce their husbands and move in with the MC, or at least have a place to always be close to their true love.

Arranged marriages are a load of BOLLOCKS, let a marriage happen for love, not convenience.

Well Veena most def, cuz she's carrying our Secret Child!

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox

If your ok with it, I asked you a question via your Discord DMs. You can ignore it if you want :p Just a curiosity on my part.
Cool, I'll check it when I get home.

I don't think so. You use very few labels so you can't replay directly scenes from script.rpy but you can add variables in script.rpy to unlock scenes and copy/paste sex scenes in separate labels that will be called from a replay gallery.

In any case, that means players will have to replay the game to unlock scenes. The sooner, the better I think.
Yeah I thought of doing that. Thing is I track update length by the line count and that would throw it off. I'll probably make it a separate gallery mod.

WTF?! how the fuck did i missed that?!
well fuck it! im downloading it again and gonna play it from beginning!
You need to be on the Priya route and offer to take her to the wedding when she comes to check Nana's injury.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I mean we all are talking about the Secret Child/Impregnating the Virgin Bride on her Wedding day.

BUT...what about that savageness of the gum in the hair! Brutal.. :D

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
why are people complaining when there are compressed version of the game available?
I mean .. do you go for the first link out of the 10+ and say "yea fuck it , there's no compressed version " View attachment 1621299
Seriously? Why do you think most Devs use the webp file format? As the game grows the size of the files grows exponentially and that can be resolved rather easily with little loss of quality not to mention the dreaded "Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game" issue. If this VN continues at this pace it will be 50gb or more! Seems like it would be easier for the Dev to correct the issue now rather than later when there will be even more files. However, thank you for pointing out that there is a compressed version Captain Obvious.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Seriously? Why do you think most Devs use the webp file format? As the game grows the size of the files grows exponentially and that can be resolved rather easily with little loss of quality not to mention the dreaded "Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game" issue. If this VN continues at this pace it will be 50gb or more! Seems like it would be easier for the Dev to correct the issue now rather than later when there will be even more files. However, thank you for pointing out that there is a compressed version Captain Obvious.
well when reading comments such as yours I need to take the role of Captain Obvious to help you out, but it's cool :) at least I helped you out since you didn't see the compressed version , so that's one good deed for today :)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You could have checked the game files and seen they were WEBP in less time that it took you to write this post.
Each update has 700+ renders. It'll get big no matter what format I use. That's why I put out update patches.
I would cut down on renders but I find it more important to have facial expressions that match the dialogue than to have a smaller file size.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
You could have checked the game files and seen they were WEBP in less time that it took you to write this post.
Each update has 700+ renders. It'll get big no matter what format I use. That's why I put out update patches.
I would cut down on renders but I find it more important to have facial expressions that match the dialogue than to have a smaller file size.
Assumptions are the mothers of all fuck ups and that is OBVIOUSly what I did. All apologies to you & BTLD. Thank god you are doing update patches!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes