jhonnyjensen

Aug 9, 2021
Wow wow wow... impregnating a virgin bride on her wedding day is super hot and there needs to more of it around, damn it!

I think this game will become a guilty pleasure of mine. A good Chad Thundercock (gigolo?) harem power fantasy game that knows exactly what it is and doesn't pretend to be something else, I can respect that.

Cat best girl btw ;)
otis-heavy-machinery.gif
Oh yeah (y)

Reactions: 1337Bob and MoonBox

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Strange, I continued playing after playing v0.2 previously and my aunts are suddenly my "neighbours". I continued where my 0.2 save left off so... did the game change that relationship back to the default?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Strange, I continued playing after playing v0.2 previously and my aunts are suddenly my "neighbours". I continued where my 0.2 save left off so... did the game change that relationship back to the default?
You need to download the new incest patch, patreon has fucked us over cause of their stance on the matter, after downloading and putting it in your game file you'll have everything back to normal when you load up your old save.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Just started playing and already have a question. After choosing my name at the very beginning of this game, what should I choose to call Grandma's friend to have incest make sense?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox

Loving the story so far. Simple but engaging. Especially loved the bathroom scene at the coffee shop.

One minor note: During double date for V0.4 on line 15048 you have a branch for a quick flirt with Fiona where the requirement is fiPoints>1. We've only gotten 1 point so far with Fiona so that becomes impossible to trigger.

Again, thanks for making this story and I hope it continues!
Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks, I'll fix that.

Really great update, as usual, the only real complaint I have is that it needed a quick proofread as there were some typos. Otherwise Lily and Veena were awesome but it would be nice if you stopped teasing us with the older ladies and let us get it on with one of them. Really thought that Mabel or Priya would happen this update (mostly Mabel) and was disappointed that all we got was some touching. Looking forward to the future.
You'll have to suffer through a couple more updates before you get some GILF lovin' ;)
Even if I had an army of proof readers, there would probably still be typos. I'm still finding so in the demo.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Nah it's fully optional. I'm not gonna punish people for not liking certain kinks.
sorry for the misleading info, I used the wt mod and I was sure I read a +1 relationship for that choice, I just checked again and that confirmed I remembered wrong :)

Reactions: MoonBox

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far only two LIs that i've skipped, Mabel and was it Betty that owned the clothing store. Neither really did anything for me.
The only one I skipped is the Amazonian cop. Hopefully we get another chance with her but not with the submissive route. IRL, I am a bit of a switch but I don't go hard into either dom or sub. I am into watersports and more on the receiving end, so I guess that might qualify a bit as sub and I like to have my face sat on. OTOH, I love to spank lasses asses.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes