S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Alright, guys, you keep that shit up and MoonBox will probably add in a "Never have I ever" segment and that will suck.
Are you joking? A "Never have I ever segment" would be amazing!! Have MC and Liz playing it with Amy and Nana, prefect excuse to get them pretty drunk while still pushing various topics and behaviors!! I'd invite some of the others, but they're not as suited to the long con as Liz

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
honestly .... this game become sooo boring(((
I was a fan, but now I'm just keeping an eye looking for what's happening with Nana
.. and soon probably I'll quit
Well, you're a grown adult (I hope), free to make your own choices and decisions, and afaik nowhere is it specified in the game's OP that users, upon download, have to sign an eternal contract of obedience and absolute fidelity to it ! (right?)

Thus my point, feel free to stop playing, and feel free to come back whenever you want

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes Everyone else read the fine print at the end but only you didn't do it. :p
Well, I'm a bit blind. Haven't been to the eye doctor in years to update my glasses. So, I think we found a loophole. A blind man shouldn't be responsible for anything they've signed when the contract wasn't in braille. Although, I can't read braille. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
honestly .... this game become sooo boring(((
I was a fan, but now I'm just keeping an eye looking for what's happening with Nana
.. and soon probably I'll quit
Ohh, that we think all we all just here to shitpost and have fun, even Moon himself does it !
please close the door when you leave it's chill sayonara!

Reactions: CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Mr. No longer interested_guy,

On behalf of the Nanites Academy of Naughty Abuelas, as it's Second Member and Main Officer, I give you full permission to leave and never return, if that is your will.

You informed us that you have had a change of heart about your stay with us, in this beautiful Universe without strife and without sorrow. You are therefore free to leave.

There is the matter of the closing of your account, but we will send our bill collectors to perform the retrieval and confiscation of any and all materials you may have with you. You will be able to keep your memories, but I'm afraid they are no longer stored on our Infinite Server, so they are now allowed to decay and disappear. If you need a refresh of those memories, we have several plans to allow for that contingency. They rate from Convenient to Exhaustive with the corresponding fees associated.

Please allow for a few hours for our staff to remove any trace of your existence, while keeping, for contractual sake, your last post here.

We wish you a very happy rest-of-your-life.

Gilford, 17/10/2023 (Time Stamp obtained from Goodbye Post)

Macadamian "Nuts" Sack

Officer and Enforcer of the Goodbye Committee

P.S.:Careful with the Exit door, she's naughty, don't let her hit you in the ass (unless you're into it):

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes