kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Keep those fuckin creeps away from the chilluns
No No I can see it now the cucks have to watch the children and occasionally there will be routine checks by Sandra, Jasmine and Minnie that way if they get out of line those 3 will put them in their place. Maybe Nana off the bench with a frying pan as well.;);););)

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Fuck it! No answers. Maybe I should just go back to 10. Renpy games, all of them, either load, then crash, or don't load at all. but they all have an x32 version run file. only tried this game, trying to catch up to the releases. everything was fine for a while, but about a month or so back, they all just stopped working. Can't be arsed trying to find the crash reports. seen other post them on help boards. usually comes down to moving them to C:. did nothing for me, so fuck it. Renpy is fucked on win11 for the foreseable future. typical of my luck. one of the best games around, and it won't fucking work. Fuck off with replies, unless you actually have anything useful to add, like an actual fix or workaround.
I'm on Win11 and never had a single issue with any of the 50 or so RenPy VNs/Games I play.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Now that's one way to make money, get everyone pregnant and then charge them to look after the children you gave them
Neocapitalist hellhole dystopia here we go

No No I can see it now the cucks have to watch the children and occasionally there will be routine checks by Sandra, Jasmine and Minnie that way if they get out of line those 3 will put them in their place. Maybe Nana off the bench with a frying pan as well.;);););)
For some reasons that makes me inconfortable lel

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
He is right, me neither had a single issue with w11 I allways had a few so I ended deinstalling that shiiit !/ISPOILER]
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sorry, missed the Fika.Had visitors, it wouldn't look right to be on the PC laughing like a mad man... So I had to sit on the sofa, watch the freakin TV on the channels those visitors like to watch.

Torture.

Now I g«have to sleep, I can barely see to type... Had to correct almost every word.

Bye. Put my glasses to recharge, now I'll do the same to the eyes...

Peace :(

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes