Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh, I know the strats, I'm not new to that game either.

Killing it by tossing in the mighty trollface was the real joke here.

and also to deflate any idea of seriousness on my part in the minds of potential readers. I'm not posting in this thread to start a shitstorm and/or recieve said shitstorm in the face XD
Yeah. There's a shit ton of very sensitive people on this site and they do love to report. I've taken my lumps for my shit and now, well, I try to keep it in my pants. Mostly. Too damn old to even care much.

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
There's a shit ton of very sensitive people on this site and they do love to report.
Oh there is? Heh, funny. But noted.

I've taken my lumps for my shit and now, well, I try to keep it in my pants.
I'm not judging here, but imho shit is better in a toilet than in one's pants.
But you do you pal ! You do you.

Too damn old to even care much.
Aye. Not that old myself but can totally relate here

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
Fuck it! No answers. Maybe I should just go back to 10. Renpy games, all of them, either load, then crash, or don't load at all. but they all have an x32 version run file. only tried this game, trying to catch up to the releases. everything was fine for a while, but about a month or so back, they all just stopped working. Can't be arsed trying to find the crash reports. seen other post them on help boards. usually comes down to moving them to C:. did nothing for me, so fuck it. Renpy is fucked on win11 for the foreseable future. typical of my luck. one of the best games around, and it won't fucking work. Fuck off with replies, unless you actually have anything useful to add, like an actual fix or workaround.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Fuck it! No answers. Maybe I should just go back to 10. Renpy games, all of them, either load, then crash, or don't load at all. but they all have an x32 version run file. only tried this game, trying to catch up to the releases. everything was fine for a while, but about a month or so back, they all just stopped working. Can't be arsed trying to find the crash reports. seen other post them on help boards. usually comes down to moving them to C:. did nothing for me, so fuck it. Renpy is fucked on win11 for the foreseable future. typical of my luck. one of the best games around, and it won't fucking work. Fuck off with replies, unless you actually have anything useful to add, like an actual fix or workaround.
Just saying: Have you tried to update the codecs? I always install 2 packs of them.

Easiest way is by going here:

Have fun.

Reactions: morphnet

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've played on Win10 and Win11 and never had anything close to the problems you're describing, nor have I heard of them before. It sounds like you have something running in the background conflicting with Renpy on your computer. I couldn't begin to guess what it is. Maybe an antivirus program?

Anyway, Good luck.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
check here, in the General Troubleshooting Forum https://f95zone.to/threads/some-renpy-games-wont-open.177369/
You are not the only one with that Issue, and yeah there is almost nothing in RenPy site nor W11 forums
Anyway, you'll meet there users with more expierience and knowlege,
good luck

Reactions: SlapE and RDFozz

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How the fuck did I get roped in on this shit this time????
HP, you are always present in our minds when we post here.

To the point that we don't even need you to say anything at all. At least for the inner circle, like Satou, Xapi, S1n, Tiger, me and a few others... We just kinda read you even when you haven't said anything... :D :D :D

/s

Peace :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes