S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You guy's know that for each girl you add to the maginficent7™ there is a "poor Develper" who has to live 1 year longer in the basment of his Parents right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So you're saying we'd be helping them live rent free in this economy? Sound like we might be doing them a favour

• Haha
Reactions: TigerWolfe

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I agree that The Magnificent 10 sounds better but who are the extra 4 people you are thinking about, the O'Reilys maybe?
Ding ding ding. You got it right :D

You guy's know that for each girl you add to the maginficent7™ there is a "poor Develper" who has to live 1 year longer in the basment of his Parents right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Eh, I´m willing to pay him so he doesn´t starve to death :p

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I agree that The Magnificent 10 sounds better but who are the extra 4 people you are thinking about, the O'Reilys maybe?
Ding ding ding. You got it right :D
As much as I love the O'Reilly's (especially Fiona), there's no way they would deserve a spot over Tanya. Hell I'm pretty sure the only reason Tanya isn't part of it is because for the purpose of the plot she was already pregnant, and well some people get weird about pregnancy on here for whatever reason. (though maybe that's not the only reason)

I actually thought about something a while ago... aren't the M7 gonna be pregnant no matter what anyways in the future? If so there would be unavoidable pregnancies regardless so I'm not sure why Tanya couldn't be a "main" LI (I mean she basically is, just optional unlike the others) in that case. I mean obviously too little too late anyways, but still I feel like Tanya fell on the sword for kinda no reason tbh. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I'm just blabbing at this point, hope everyone is doing well imma get back to my game. :D

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I use the KoGa music mod for all the versions, so couldn't tell you (but I'm guessing no?). I know the home-screen has music, but as far as I know that's it.
Nah there's no audio at all, the main menu music was from Koga

And she is still single.
It's grandma's house, every chick is either single or cucking her husband ;)

Well yeah, Nana needs to at least have the some run time... for example, like how your blonde (how tf did I forget her name:mad:) aunt does right now along with most of the other family members at least. Hoping we can get a nice threesome with... FUCK IT I'm playing through the game again to refresh the names in my head!!! Ill be back with my fucking edit best believe that.:devilish: (3 some with the black grandma mother, and daughter for a... tf would you even call that? a double layered oreo?).
Unless MC gains 100 pounds, pretty sure it's just a regular oreo :LOL:

That's what you think but just wait until Moonbox is high enough to put Abby, Kayla and maybe the Dean in the Game too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm always high enough to do that :ROFLMAO:
I already regret saying that :HideThePain:

Basement? :WaitWhat:I thought he lives in a box.
It's an unfinished basement of plywood and drywall, you ain't far with a box :ROFLMAO:

As much as I love the O'Reilys (especially Fiona), there's no way they would deserve a spot over Tanya. Hell I'm pretty sure the only reason Tanya isn't part of it is because for the purpose of the plot she was already pregnant, and well some people get weird about pregnancy on here for whatever reason. (though maybe that's not the only reason)

I actually thought about something a while ago... aren't the M7 gonna be pregnant no matter what anyways in the future? If so there would be unavoidable pregnancies regardless so I'm not sure why Tanya couldn't be a "main" LI (I mean she basically is, just optional unlike the others) in that case. I mean obviously too little too late anyways, but still I feel like Tanya fell on the sword for kinda no reason tbh. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I'm just blabbing at this point, hope everyone is doing well imma get back to my game. :D
I feel like people should have realized by now that I'm really bad at planning things :LOL:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As much as I love the O'Reilys (especially Fiona), there's no way they would deserve a spot over Tanya. Hell I'm pretty sure the only reason Tanya isn't part of it is because for the purpose of the plot she was already pregnant, and well some people get weird about pregnancy on here for whatever reason. (though maybe that's not the only reason)

Well we could always make it the M15 instead of the M14 :ROFLMAO:
I mean I already treat her as a Main LI :ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm always high enough to do that :ROFLMAO:
I already regret saying that :HideThePain:
Yeah you opened that Can yourself now:ROFLMAO:
The Request are gonna double now
I feel like people should have realized by now that I'm really bad at planning things :LOL:
We, who are on her Path, already treat her as a Main LI so only a Confirmation is missing :p:ROFLMAO:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah you opened that Can yourself now:ROFLMAO:
The Request are gonna double now

We, who are on her Path, already treat her as a Main LI so only a Confirmation is missing :p:ROFLMAO:
Confirmation? Shouldn't that have already happened by now for all the girls? Not sure, I'm not Catholic.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I say that Tanya is already part of the group she's already reigning in Kat and teaching her like a big sister. Plus I have a feeling that Moon will bring Priya and a couple others into the mix. As for the M7 group being added to I say that Moon should ask us to do a poll on who should be added. And Satou this is for you. muggs.jpg You notice I didn't use yours this time. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy and EJW
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes