Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
She is getting close I agree. But I still think Nana will be the last. But I could be wrong.
My money's on Amy. Nana and Jamila are right on the edge, Shizuka's almost gone over it and Asami won't be far behind her daughter, assuming they their first pentration scene isn't a mother daughter threesome but Amy needed to get wasted just to kiss the MC.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
She is getting close I agree. But I still think Nana will be the last. But I could be wrong.
It has been extensively said already that when Nana falls, that will be the Halfway Point of the Game so she can't be the Last to fall unless Moonbox decides to add 20 new characters after she falls and I doubt that very hard:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Well yeah, Nana needs to at least have the some run time... for example, like how your blonde (how tf did I forget her name:mad:) aunt does right now along with most of the other family members at least. Hoping we can get a nice threesome with... FUCK IT I'm playing through the game again to refresh the names in my head!!! Ill be back with my fucking edit best believe that.:devilish: (3 some with the black grandma mother, and daughter for a... tf would you even call that? a double layered oreo?).

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Love the game I'm work on part two. Do I need to load update patches 0.39 > 0.40 and were to part 2 or part 3?? thank you

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Love the game I'm work on part two. Do I need to load update patches 0.39 > 0.40 and were to part 2 or part 3?? thank you
Part 2 goes until Version 0.37. Part 3 Starts with Version 0.38. If you finished Part 2 you only need to download the newest full download and the respective patch

Reactions: MoonBox

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I only want 3 people to show up from the prolog game lets call it..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's hope we get these 3 :KEK:
They'll be there hopefully, and you forgot to mention the dean Barbara, and she might reappear in the same manner as Tanya did in the story (Kayla the goth girl could appear like that as well). It would be a nice way to fuck over that Chaz prick (and his adoptive mother and girlfriend). :giggle::devilish:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure: at this point I'm wondering if it wasn't easier to say which of the female characters under no circumstances you don't want to see in this VN

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes