Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
And they are feuding without MC's cum to lick... imagine after... Oh man, what did I do?? I imagined it... I'm doomed. :(
They are feuding because neither one has the MCs cum, and they both want it so figuring out who will get it first.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Well...
  1. Download Part 1
  2. Extract to where you want it
  3. Double click on the exe
  4. Play.

After you finish Part 1.

1. Download Part 2
  2. Extract to a different folder then Part 1
  3. Double click on the exe
  4. Play.

The same needs to be done for Part 3, a new folder for each part.

Have Fun.

Peace :)
Don't forget to remind them to save at the SAVE NOW screens at the end of part 1 and part 2.

Reactions: hawk784563

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i want the French and the Italian[?] to make a French Italian[?] sandwich

jealous fight incoming between fiona and cat, well mostly on cat's side unless those two already met and i totally blocked it out

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Preview time

Bonjour Monsieur
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morning Visit

Redhead Feud
Quality time with our French beauty and Jada I'm down with that. And Kitty Kat better watch out she's a little out numbered when it comes to Fiona but I think the MC better watch his back all 5 gingers might strap him to the bed and take turns riding him into a coma. Oh and that was another great update Moon I love Asami and now the MC really has to get that garage set up and running now that he is having two kids with Tanya.:love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i want the French and the Italian[?] to make a French Italian[?] sandwich

jealous fight incoming between fiona and cat, well mostly on cat's side unless those two already met and i totally blocked it out
Are you talking about Natalia ? the "tart du creme" is clear but the Italian part I didn't catch

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Don't forget that unique rust and dirt colored brand new paint job for the garage, lol too funny when i read he repainted and nothing at all changed.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't forget that unique rust and dirt colored brand new paint job for the garage, lol too funny when i read he repainted and nothing at all changed.
Bad tounges say he only got cheap paint which covers poorly because the Dev spend almost all money in Booze and Drugs... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm out , this makes my ovaries swell and is unaceptable a forced slopy painted garage really!
I'll return when the Garage is painted...:mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Are you talking about Natalia ? the "tart du creme" is clear but the Italian part I didn't catch
yes Natalia and joisalne [sp] should met and sandwich the MC is what i was trying to mean but didn't type cause i dumdum

thus a Italian French sandwich or something

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: Why didn't MC paint the Garage Sperm white? that would be only logical he could splat it quick over if the paint falls off:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
I guarantee you if there was a choice to pick who to fuck in the next update 99.9% in this thread would choose grandma or mom so gtfo with that bullshit bruh.
Their answers would likely be people that have yet to be fucked, so a chunk of people would likely pick from those two yes. Personally I'd just as rather have Amy or Annabelle. Though I feel like Amy's arc needs a lot more time before she'd get to that stage so her having sex anytime in the next couple updates would be a disservice.

TBH Amy should get it AFTER Nana. Nana's at a fever pitch for the D, she's ready. Amy has trauma to overcome and completing her arc with that trust would be a bigger deal than the Nana-D connection.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Their answers would likely be people that have yet to be fucked, so a chunk of people would likely pick from those two yes. Personally I'd just as rather have Amy or Annabelle. Though I feel like Amy's arc needs a lot more time before she'd get to that stage so her having sex anytime in the next couple updates would be a disservice.

TBH Amy should get it AFTER Nana. Nana's at a fever pitch for the D, she's ready. Amy has trauma to overcome and completing her arc with that trust would be a bigger deal than the Nana-D connection.
I'm 100% certain that Amy will be the last to fall!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished the latest update, pretty good.

Like the kinda fake ending where we sleep alone, knew it couldn't actually be the ending because we've never gotten the ending of an update where we're sleeping alone.

Love the Redhead preview, hopefully their feud will be short lived, I really want them to become really close. If I could promote anyone into the core harem it's be her

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes