trdgffcgyc

Sep 22, 2023
Why no questionnaire in part 3 like in 2nd. I play either on laptop or pc.Mostly on linux (laptop) and sometimes saves don't work cross platform. Would save lot of time just by having a questionnaire in part 3 as well.

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Why no questionnaire at beginning? Like in Ch 2. I played all of 1, then 2. Installed ch 3 then it decided it can't install, something with the app itself. On top of that I lost all previous saves.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
just heads up on new game ver

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
has it been said if Mable's daughter and granddaughter will ever show up (im assuming the grandkid is around cats age)

edit; also who are jamilia's other kids? only omar has been shown, and its only been mentioned that she has 5 other kids a few times. but shouldnt the mc also see them as siblings like omar? (plus maybe she has a couple of hot daughters too. lol)

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
MoonBox :

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
I love you man, for being so regular with the updates, a feat lacking in many devs these days, consistency. And it gives me hope, that maybe, just maybe, I'll get the chance to see this story and game 'til the end, before my whole life falls apart, at least financially speaking. So I appreciate what you're doing, and the game ain't half bad either. And in case it's unclear, or you're not a native speaker of english/not the best in english, that's a compliment, bro. Much love, and all the best wishes to you moving forward, so keep up the good work, and best regards from Tico.

:)(y)

P.S. Where are you from, by the way, if you don't mind me asking? And congrats on the 40th release.

Last edited:

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I found this update boring as well, that's like 8 to 10 in a row I have found boring, sex with the same few characters again, there's a bunch more to choose from but they are ignored. There are 11 characters on the splash page alone he hasn't had sex with yet.

I did like the part when he painted the garage and nothing changed at all, was it rust and dirt colored paint?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I found this update boring as well, that's like 8 to 10 in a row I have found boring, sex with the same few characters again, there's a bunch more to choose from but they are ignored. There are 11 characters on the splash page alone he hasn't had sex with yet.

I did like the part when he painted the garage and nothing changed at all, was it rust and dirt colored paint?
First of all, there's only one that he's not had any sexual activity with, and even that one has with him.

Of the eight that his dick hasn't penetrated a prominent hole in their nether region, three of them are part of the Magnificent 7™ and we've known forever that they'll be the "last to fall" ... two are part of the Red-Head Redemption squad and are DEFINITELY likely in their next appearance (assuming I'm remembering correctly), one is almost guaranteed to be "deflowered" on their next date, one is Miss Piggy, so who cares when that happens, and the LAST one is the most sexually aggressive snuggle bug you've ever seen (there is a 9th, but she's not pictured). It's gonna happen, probably soon, but they're having plenty of fun before it does.

Anyway ... welcome to The List™

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes