PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You mean, when the MC cucks God? Hmm... Anyone knows of the policy of that guy about that? Is he completely "absent" as he is with everything else? Or will a Gigantic Hand come down over Gilford and squish the MC? Maybe some pyrotechnic effects a la "Zeus" or "Odin"?

Serious question folks, I am really curious... This Yawhe is a bit inconsistent that's why I ask, maybe you guys have a inside scoop or something... Should we expect Salt Statues? Should people start building an Ark? Or get ready for the California Plagues?

Thanks for you help.

Peace :)
In my game MC have Zeus in his pants. This should be fight God vs god or better Zeus vs Odin (boot of the have only one eye)

• Haha
Reactions: caspian90

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In my game MC have Zeus in his pants. This should be fight God vs god or better Zeus vs Odin (boot of the have only one eye)
Same here. He also as a cadre of faithful prayers to his Zeus. Maybe that will invoke Zeus to come forward and fight Yawhe, there's even a desert handy for them to fight Avatar vs Avatar. I dunno... those guys are very shy, maybe the cucked one will just shrug and say "Fuck it"????

Thanks Phineas, you better run, your sister is looking for ya...

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
They're not saying you're gay, they're saying you're not straight. Topping another guy, while also being into women, would make you bisexual.
That's actually called "Hetero-flexible" nowadays. You're straight, with a little bit of adventure on the side. You'll top or be topped by a guy while girls are your sweet spot. Applies to women as well, with the obvious change in partners.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
still having this error everytime i update the game usisng the update only patch..any way to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Oct 12 08:30:37 2023

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
What is the point of having a Win/Linux and Mac update Gofile Link if they both take you to a place that has both? Can't tell you how many times I have clicked the wrong file because I went in to a Windows link and clicked the top download not paying a whole lot of attention to the end of the file name.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Guys: Believe me, this is one of the games that interests me the most at this moment on this site, perhaps the one I follow the most is this one but there have been three (3) updates in a row in which the main protagonist and what gives this thread its name It doesn't appear, I know that the developers have the right to carry their stories as they wish but, but, but with so many characters and so many substories, there will come a time when it will be very difficult even for him to carry them all at once and I fear that he will end up losing the interest, unfortunately it is not the first time that it would happen and unfortunately it would not be the last.
I follow this game because of Nana, but it seems that that character is no longer important, without her the game can be called anything...
Greetings and thanks.
PS: I'm not one of those who abandon... I'm still here...

Chicos: Creanme que este es uno de los juegos que mas me interesan en este momento de este sitio, quizas el que mas sigo es este pero ya van tres (3) actualizaciones seguidas en que la protagonista principal y que le da nombre a este hilo no aparece, se que los desarrolladores tienen el derecho de llevar sus historias como deseen pero, pero, pero asi con tantos personajes y tantas subhistorias, llegará un momento que sera muy dificil incluso para el llevarlas todas a la vez y temo que termine perdiendo el interes desgraciadamente no es la priemra vez que pasaria y lamentablemente no seria la ultima.
Yo sigo este juego por Nana, pero parece que ya ese personaje no es importante , sin ella el juego se puede llamar de cualquier forma...
Saludos y gracias.
PD: No soy de los que abandonan..... sigo aqui.....
The update that was basically nothing but Nana and Amy was just what, 2 or 3 updates ago? If you're so single-minded and impatient I agree, you should look elsewhere. Some updates will involve characters that aren't your favorite, some will be focused on those that are. I'd rather have the variety and be slightly disappointed now and then with an update than have a game about 2 characters.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Guys: Believe me, this is one of the games that interests me the most at this moment on this site, perhaps the one I follow the most is this one but there have been three (3) updates in a row in which the main protagonist and what gives this thread its name It doesn't appear, I know that the developers have the right to carry their stories as they wish but, but, but with so many characters and so many substories, there will come a time when it will be very difficult even for him to carry them all at once and I fear that he will end up losing the interest, unfortunately it is not the first time that it would happen and unfortunately it would not be the last.
I follow this game because of Nana, but it seems that that character is no longer important, without her the game can be called anything...
Greetings and thanks.
PS: I'm not one of those who abandon... I'm still here...

The game is called "Grandma's House". Not "Sex with Grandma.".

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This Dev needs to cut back on the amount of girls man. It the same shit every update, he keeps adding content for girls that no one gives af about while the Mom , Grandma, aunts gets crumbs.
I read this and got the impression that when you say: "no one" you mean "I".

There's a very vocal fan club for each and every girl in this game. Each.And.Every.One. The fact that you don't know that, only means that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

boom-headshot.gif

Peace :D

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018
I read this and got the impression that when you say: "no one" you mean "I".

There's a very vocal fan club for each and every girl in this game. Each.And.Every.One. The fact that you don't know that, only means that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

View attachment 2999501

I guarantee you if there was a choice to pick who to fuck in the next update 99.9% in this thread would choose grandma or mom so gtfo with that bullshit bruh.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I guarantee you if there was a choice to pick who to fuck in the next update 99.9% in this thread would choose grandma or mom so gtfo with that bullshit bruh.
It's funny that with every update there are always a few ones coming up with things that would be so much better for the game. And of course also thinking their opinion is for most of the other players mandatory, too.

Did you actually had a look at the Patreons/subs? They are still increasing and quite impressive for me. So imo nobody is dropping the game because there is no focus on only your demanded few game chars. So it actually seems your so wanted gameplay isn't the only choice "99.9%" players would choose...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Dude, I've been in this thread every day for 1 year and a half. I have probably read 90% of the posts here.

Your 99,9% statistic you pulled out of your... whatever... could maybe be true, if you only take into account new players like yourself.

I will NOT pull rank, but, I can tell you with complete certainty, that of the people that are here when there's no recent update, we all KNOW that the time for Nana and all the M7 (I wonder if you even know what that is) will come when it's time. No one of us is in a hurry.

Chill.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There is a not so low minority of people that want to see more scenes of the O'Reily Clan because they are Redhead Lovers so just in that point your "99,9% of People" is totally wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, gotta get me my daily dose of SatouBrew™ and then get going.........
coffee6.jpg
Ahhhhh, that's better! Ok, here we go!

How the fuck is this two years in development and in a game called GRANDMA'S HOUSE, THERE NO SEX WITH NANA YET o_O
My guess would be because MOONBOX DOESN'T THINK IT'S TIME YET.......yeez....

derp. thats what you meant by Bloodhound... i'm slow sometimes.
Yepp

Well, one of them has a custom fleshlight called The Tiny PP Edition. :ROFLMAO:
And you know of this item how?

See ya in 2024
At least you shaved of 10 years.....

This Dev needs to cut back on the amount of girls man. It the same shit every update, he keeps adding content for girls that no one gives af about while the Mom , Grandma, aunts gets crumbs.
Must be nice to be able for speak everyone else...........dingbat......

It's funny that with every update there are always a few ones coming up with things that would be so much better for the game. And of course also thinking their opinion is for most of the other players mandatory, too.

Did you actually had a look at the Patreons/subs? They are still increasing and quite impressive for me. So imo nobody is dropping the game because there is no focus on only your demanded few game chars. So it actually seems your so wanted gameplay isn't the only choice "99.9%" players would choose...
PREACH BROTHA'!!!!!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes