bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like the liftoff squirt button but I miss the days when I could fall on a hardwood floor and not need hospitalization afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So that is when the game gets ridiculous? Not him fucking his whole family and having a massive harem with girls that instantly fall in love with him and somehow are all ok with him being with other women and they don't have any interest in any other men?
If you've met the other men in Guilford, you'll know the women would have to move elsewhere to find even a halfway decent one. The MC seems to be the only decent guy in town.

Griphen116

Dec 24, 2020
i am definitely interested in this game, but I decided long ago that I wouldn't hit the download button till I see "Sex with Nana" in the changelog.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
If you've met the other men in Guilford, you'll know the women would have to move elsewhere to find even a halfway decent one. The MC seems to be the only decent guy in town.
Yeah most of them are probably like Larry and into farm animals. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
i am definitely interested in this game, but I decided long ago that I wouldn't hit the download button till I see "Sex with Nana" in the changelog.
I mean if you really think about it, if you're interested in the game, but aren't going to play until Sex with Nana finally happens, then you'll actually be waiting longer to experience it. Since you know, you'll have to actually go through the game anyways to get to that point. If you played it now, enjoyed what there already is (which is a lot, and it's damn good), then once sex with Nana does happen, you would already have your save ready and get to experience her first sex scene sooner than if you are to wait to play it.

yumumu

Aug 3, 2019
I played v0.39 till the end but when I load my save (that I did at the end of the update as usual) it just ends and doesn't start v0.40 content, I tried to load from my v0.37 save ending as well but it still ended the same, I'm playing the pc version on Joiplay

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Guys: Believe me, this is one of the games that interests me the most at this moment on this site, perhaps the one I follow the most is this one but there have been three (3) updates in a row in which the main protagonist and what gives this thread its name It doesn't appear, I know that the developers have the right to carry their stories as they wish but, but, but with so many characters and so many substories, there will come a time when it will be very difficult even for him to carry them all at once and I fear that he will end up losing the interest, unfortunately it is not the first time that it would happen and unfortunately it would not be the last.
I follow this game because of Nana, but it seems that that character is no longer important, without her the game can be called anything...
Greetings and thanks.
PS: I'm not one of those who abandon... I'm still here...

Chicos: Creanme que este es uno de los juegos que mas me interesan en este momento de este sitio, quizas el que mas sigo es este pero ya van tres (3) actualizaciones seguidas en que la protagonista principal y que le da nombre a este hilo no aparece, se que los desarrolladores tienen el derecho de llevar sus historias como deseen pero, pero, pero asi con tantos personajes y tantas subhistorias, llegará un momento que sera muy dificil incluso para el llevarlas todas a la vez y temo que termine perdiendo el interes desgraciadamente no es la priemra vez que pasaria y lamentablemente no seria la ultima.
Yo sigo este juego por Nana, pero parece que ya ese personaje no es importante , sin ella el juego se puede llamar de cualquier forma...
Saludos y gracias.
PD: No soy de los que abandonan..... sigo aqui.....

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
shynos Nah be at ease, MoonBox is one of the asertive dev. and Nana has been in Part 1 and 2 also absent for a few Updates, besides the concept is the Household, meaning Nana, Liz, Shizuka,Asami, Amy,Catherine and Jamilla the so called the M7 there are at least 5 parts of 5 gb each planned and the Dev is Up ahead with what he publishes,

No quedate tranquilo MoonBox es uno de los desarolladores asertivos y Nana se ausento tambien en la Parte 1 y 2 por varios Updates, el concepto es la casa, queriendo decir que la historia se centra alrededor de Nana Liz Shizuka Asamiy Amy Catherine y Jamilla las llamadas M7 hay planeadas al menos 5 partes, y el desarollador esta adelantado con respecto a lo que publica

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
People talking about sex with Nana... Bah, FUCK NANA... NO, WAIT.

I'm waiting for sex with Shizuka and Asami... And with the twins... And with Aunt Amy... And Polly... And Sister Maria... And that girl from the french cuck that I Forgot the name... And the return of the characters from the prequel...

Gonna say also, I liked this update. Well, except for the lack of MB's texture habilities :KEK:
Man imagine they find Sister Maria and MC together and "persuade" her into their religion!

Also MoonBox Please at this point let the sister also "persuade" her doctor sister into getting the super semen. Natural way if possible! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: MrSancini

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.40] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Man imagine they find Sister Maria and MC together and "persuade" her into their religion!

Also MoonBox Please at this point let the sister also "persuade" her doctor sister into getting the super semen. Natural way if possible! :BootyTime:
You mean, when the MC cucks God? Hmm... Anyone knows of the policy of that guy about that? Is he completely "absent" as he is with everything else? Or will a Gigantic Hand come down over Gilford and squish the MC? Maybe some pyrotechnic effects a la "Zeus" or "Odin"?

Serious question folks, I am really curious... This Yawhe is a bit inconsistent that's why I ask, maybe you guys have a inside scoop or something... Should we expect Salt Statues? Should people start building an Ark? Or get ready for the California Plagues?

Thanks for you help.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes