PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
First of all, there's only one that he's not had any sexual activity with, and even that one has with him.

Of the eight that his dick hasn't penetrated a prominent hole in their nether region, three of them are part of the Magnificent 7™ and we've known forever that they'll be the "last to fall" ... two are part of the Red-Head Redemption squad and are DEFINITELY likely in their next appearance (assuming I'm remembering correctly), one is almost guaranteed to be "deflowered" on their next date, one is Miss Piggy, so who cares when that happens, and the LAST one is the most sexually aggressive snuggle bug you've ever seen (there is a 9th, but she's not pictured). It's gonna happen, probably soon, but they're having plenty of fun before it does.

Anyway ... welcome to The List™
Exhaustive, but probably unnecessary (y)

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
You know, you can stop putting "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" at the front page. At this point, most of us don't give a rat shit anymore! You played out that tease far past its welcome! You could have appeased all your supporters long ago, showing us you truly cared about us somewhat, but NOPE! You don't give two shits, do ya? It's not even worth it anymore! Fuck NANA! I've already unsubscribed from your Patreon after giving boatloads of money. I'm tired of playing the game, man! It's ridiculous ... simply ridiculous! Stringing people along like that for so long isn't cool, you know. Not cool at all. You should be ashamed!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh ya this is nice. Shame about the no animation tag though
The animations. I am sure that if you search for that in this thread, you'll see many answers about it. We have debated that to death.

Let's see:
This game has a really short development cycle. The reasons are several, just a few of them are: MB (MoonBox, the Dev) doesn't lose time applying and adjusting pubic hair (if you don't know it is a total time sink to get it right and it needs to be adjusted every time the character is moved), for the same reason, most of the spaces are sparsely furnished or are mostly left as they are originally, but, the main one is the animations. Adding animations turned the development cycle from 2 weeks, to 6. Instead of 2 releases per month, we would get one every month and a half of a similar size. Instead of 24 releases per year we would get 8.

Several commenters have said that they wouldn't mind, but, the vast, vast majority have said that they can live without the animations because of the FAST releases. I agree with them.

Peace :)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You know, you can stop putting "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" at the front page. At this point, most of us don't give a rat shit anymore! You played out that tease far past its welcome! You could have appeased all your supporters long ago, showing us you truly cared about us somewhat, but NOPE! You don't give two shits, do ya? It's not even worth it anymore! Fuck NANA! I've already unsubscribed from your Patreon after giving boatloads of money. I'm tired of playing the game, man! It's ridiculous ... simply ridiculous! Stringing people along like that for so long isn't cool, you know. Not cool at all. You should be ashamed!
If you are finished with the Game, why do you come back at every Update to say you are finished with the Game and that you unsubscribed ages ago already?:unsure:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Conclusion to your post:
BlaBla.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you are finished with the Game, why do you come back at every Update to say you are finished with the Game and that you unsubscribed ages ago already?:unsure:
I think I can answer that. Take into account that this just a supposition, an hypothesis... Got it?

That person wanted a specific content. They posited that if they were to drop some money to MB, they could interfere in the content creation timetable and get their desired content faster. Basically, buying it. Obviously they didn't discuss it with the Dev, they simply assumed. Now that that didn't work as they dreamed it, they feel the need to harass the thread and possibly create more ill will towards the Dev.

Ok, I assume, none of that is probably real, starting with the money even, but also all my suppositions. It may just be someone with an axe to grind, or just very simply a troll. Or none of that.

Yeah, sorry Satou, it seems I don't really have an answer. They seem quite angry, tho. Maybe this will help?

snickers.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Rune H

Dec 30, 2017
Hi
i want to start the game from the beginning but i can not.
it has to be started at part 2.
How do i do that?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi
i want to start the game from the beginning but i can not.
it has to be started at part 2.
How do i do that?
Well...
  1. Download Part 1
  2. Extract to where you want it
  3. Double click on the exe
  4. Play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After you finish Part 1.

1. Download Part 2
  2. Extract to a different folder then Part 1
  3. Double click on the exe
  4. Play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The same needs to be done for Part 3, a new folder for each part.

Have Fun.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

has-every-member-of-the-gang-pooped-themselves-v0-7yt6j2eusata1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think I can answer that. Take into account that this just a supposition, an hypothesis... Got it?

That person wanted a specific content. They posited that if they were to drop some money to MB, they could interfere in the content creation timetable and get their desired content faster. Basically, buying it. Obviously they didn't discuss it with the Dev, they simply assumed. Now that that didn't work as they dreamed it, they feel the need to harass the thread and possibly create more ill will towards the Dev.

Ok, I assume, none of that is probably real, starting with the money even, but also all my suppositions. It may just be someone with an axe to grind, or just very simply a troll. Or none of that.

Yeah, sorry Satou, it seems I don't really have an answer. They seem quite angry, tho. Maybe this will help?

View attachment 3002354
They're on the list now. They've irked me in multiple threads at this point.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes