MrBangarang

Feb 13, 2022
... FUCK IT I'm playing through the game again to refresh the names in my head!!!
Now I want to see a list of GH characters by their funny-but-true incorrectly remembered names like Virgin Grandma, Scary Smart Nympho Aunt and Sex Kitten. Make my day and keep them cumming!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
traps are fine too, also kayla should've been tanya but sadly it is what it is and so kayla is nothing but a memory never to be a main or a lower main girl

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I agree that The Magnificent 10 sounds better but who are the extra 4 people you are thinking about, the O'Reilys maybe?
Older O'Reilys Tanya and the Doc, if I had my druthers. The twins do nothing for me. Betty'd be full harem too if I was the primary decision maker.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You guy's know that for each girl you add to the maginficent7™ there is a "poor Develper" who has to live 1 year longer in the basment of his Parents right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
You guy's know that for each girl you add to the maginficent7™ there is a "poor Develper" who has to live 1 year longer in the basment of his Parents right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
your point :LOL:

i probably wont agree with most of you on which one's you'd want as mains

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oh yeah which is why I'd never push for it. But it's also why I think the game should just default to all girls all fetishes all pregnant. Cutting out decision trees saves dev time. If dev wants Cat to be a weird little piss drinker, then she's a weird little piss drinker, and folks who don't like it can pound sand.

*steps down from soap box, folds up poster boards, and puts away megaphone*

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes