Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I been living with people who drink so much coffee that they might as well be snorting the beans.
morning they drink like 3 cups
afternoon 3 cups
noon 3 cups
night 3 cups
midnight 3 cups.
If they arent snorting the beans they def eating them lol
If my mum didn't get her bedtime cup she couldn't fall asleep.
She gave it up when she passed away at the age of 85.

• Wow
Reactions: Wlms

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If my mum didn't get her bedtime cup she couldn't fall asleep.
She gave it up when she passed away at the age of 85.
Crazy thing is i cant understand how people like coffee so much.. I dont even drink it since i cant stand the flavor.
I rather drown drinking water lol

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Crazy thing is i cant understand how people like coffee so much.. I dont even drink it since i cant stand the flavor.
I'm the total opposite of my mum.
If I have coffee at 9pm I won't fall asleep until early in the morning.
But I get a headache if I don't get my tea in the morning

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I have two Colleagues who drink coffee as if it was water the whole day from morning until evening but you can't get them to drink more than a glass of water a day so yeah there's some pretty weird people here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Reniere

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have two Colleagues who drink coffee as if it was water the whole day from morning until evening but you can't get them to drink more than a glass of water a day so yeah there's some pretty weird people here :ROFLMAO:
This is how I drink coffee...

11458596-caneca-de-cafe-e-um-copo-de-agua-em-uma-mesa-foto.jpg

... several times a day.

Peace :D

P.S.: If you don't know, you drink half the water before, drink half the coffee, the rest of the water, the rest of the coffee. Don't ask me why, do it.

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Technically they are drinking water when you think what goes into making coffee. ;)

Reactions: keefer43

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This is how I drink coffee...

View attachment 3014025

... several times a day.

Peace :D

P.S.: If you don't know, you drink half the water before, drink half the coffee, the rest of the water, the rest of the coffee. Don't ask me why, do it.
I know those "small" cups of coffees and yes you have to drink water with it and no I don't ask why you have to, I'm the one that has to say that to my friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but i meant more like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically they are drinking water when you think what goes into making coffee. ;)
Yeah but it's not pure water;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know those "small" cups of coffees and yes you have to drink water with it and no I don't ask why you have to, I'm the one that has to say that to my friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but i meant more like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah but it's not pure water;)
nescafe'? REALLY?......troglodyte..........

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FatGiant
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes