HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Who is Aiko ?? and Paveena how is her pregnacy going ?
You had me there for a moment......

Matecito ? ;) Yeah I know who is Aiko, I just teased Satou these days enough and was looking for another victim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm really exited when and under which circumstances she will reapear, tried to bribe Moon to spoil , but haven't had enough money to pay the Booze he demanded ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's been spoiled ;)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Paveena is still in the relationship tracker, Aiko isn't. That makes me think Aiko was taken out of the game.
That's been more or less confirmed for a while now. She'll likely get one more scene towards the end of the game but that's it for her. She was really just there to give us some early sex scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the first time or the last time Moon shoots himself in the foot with his overly affectionate writing with side girls. Once you're used to it it just makes their scenes more special ;)...:HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maybe Mr MoonBox is in to ballbusted by fans,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or else he would be less afectionate with side characters,
O Shawna, Aiko, Kyla, Mayor, Principal, the daughter of History teacher, Karen, the Roomaid, french Cop, etc etc :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe Mr MoonBox is in to ballbusted by fans,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or else he would be less afectionate with side characters,
O Shawna, Aiko, Kyla, Mayor, Principal, the daughter of History teacher, Karen, the Roomaid, french Cop, etc etc :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Karen is in the relationship tracker unlike the others you mentioned, so she must be either a higher rank of side character or not a side character

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All jokes aside, the only two things I really want to happen are for Fiona to move in with us, and for Sophia to be revealed as our half sister and also to move in with us.
As Irish you know best that Fiona is only aviable in Pack either MC moves in with them or nothing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As Irish you know best that Fiona is only aviable in Pack either MC moves in with them or nothing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or, just think about it, the whole O'Reily Clan moves in with the MC in the next inevitable Moving as the family who lives in the House gets bigger and bigger and as Nana own like half of the town if not more, I bet they could find something near the Bar :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Or, just think about it, the whole O'Reily Clan moves in with the MC in the next inevitable Moving as the family who lives in the House gets bigger and as Nana own like half of the town if not more, I bet they could find something near the Bar :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I agree with you, but I absolutely refuse to use any of the memes or the words themselves

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes