Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You could put ALL the characters in the tracker and then divide it into categories like Men/M7/Main/Extras/One-Offs. Things like that, and then just make a note in their info if you are done with a character.
But that is just more work for you, so maybe not worth doing that instead of making updates.
Even though you say otherwise, you list all that like MoonBox might WANT to have more work to do ... I suspect not.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm personally hoping there isn't any sex with nana, and that it's purely a romantic relationship. She seems like that kind of gal.
Sorry to burst your bubble. She is going to have sex, loads of it. And it will be...

intensifies-sooning.gif

How far have things progressed with Jamila?
I don't know where you stopped, but, nothing much, but the barriers are falling... fast.

The most relevant progress is how Jamila sees the MC now, as a man instead of another of her children.

Peace :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This Dev needs to cut back on the amount of girls man. It the same shit every update, he keeps adding content for girls that no one gives af about while the Mom , Grandma, aunts gets crumbs.
Crumbs?
The three you mention are part of the "slow burn" story arcs. It will take time to develop those arcs. They are not to be rushed. What you call "crumbs," others call story development.
I guarantee you if there was a choice to pick who to fuck in the next update 99.9% in this thread would choose grandma or mom so gtfo with that bullshit bruh.
It's amazing how many people lack the perspective to differentiate between fact and opinion.
You forgot where that lead....
1697783209556.png

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
While I appreciate the sentiment, it would be cruel to deprive her of the special brand of love she's never really experienced.
And this is where I don't actually understand people complaining about Nana. She's ALREADY experiencing that.

She's had sex. Multiple times. Maybe she hasn't had mind-blowing, magickly-enhanced, oversized-stretching sex. Maybe she never even had an orgasm before.

But MC is already giving her the love, caring, and attention she didn't get from her husband. She's had multiple orgasms (pretty good ones from all appearance), she's constantly in a state of euphoria in his presence, and from all appearances, she gets the most uncomfortable when they get too close to ACTUAL sex.

Do I care if they actually get there? Not really, although that's mostly a reaction to this forum than the game.

Do I think they're going to get there? Of course they will.

Do I think there's any need to rush things? Nope.

Do I think Nana is suffering in any way as the build up to the event grows? Not at all. If anyone is suffering, it's MC, and he's got MANY outlets at his beck and call (and makes use of them constantly).

The only cruelty being perpetrated is towards the players who come into this game with a mindset that a specific thing is supposed to happen because of the name of the game; and really, that's self induced.

Grandma's story has been about the tease and her reluctance breaking down at HER pace from the start. Not MC's pace. Not the player's pace. NANA's pace.

Grandma's HOUSE (the game) is about that and all the other sex kinks that the multitude of women in MCs life bring him and us.

Anyway, that's my rant for the week. Sorry I'm dropping all this on you Elumiknotty ... your comment was just that last piece of straw.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
And this is where I don't actually understand people complaining about Nana. She's ALREADY experiencing that.

She's had sex. Multiple times. Maybe she hasn't had mind-blowing, magickly-enhanced, oversized-stretching sex. Maybe she never even had an orgasm before.

But MC is already giving her the love, caring, and attention she didn't get from her husband. She's had multiple orgasms (pretty good ones from all appearance), she's constantly in a state of euphoria in his presence, and from all appearances, she gets the most uncomfortable when they get too close to ACTUAL sex.

Do I care if they actually get there? Not really, although that's mostly a reaction to this forum than the game.

Do I think they're going to get there? Of course they will.

Do I think there's any need to rush things? Nope.

Do I think Nana is suffering in any way as the build up to the event grows? Not at all. If anyone is suffering, it's MC, and he's got MANY outlets at his beck and call (and makes use of them constantly).

The only cruelty being perpetrated is towards the players who come into this game with a mindset that a specific thing is supposed to happen because of the name of the game; and really, that's self induced.

Grandma's story has been about the tease and her reluctance breaking down at HER pace from the start. Not MC's pace. Not the player's pace. NANA's pace.

Grandma's HOUSE (the game) is about that and all the other sex kinks that the multitude of women in MCs life bring him and us.

Anyway, that's my rant for the week. Sorry I'm dropping all this on you Elumiknotty ... your comment was just that last piece of straw.
And let us Please not forget that the Name has been "Grandma's House" from the start and not something like Grandma's Sex Life or Grandma's Debauchery or anything like that.

That's my 2 cents addition

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes