ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Just hoping there's eventually another shot at Sandra, I want her but I'm not into Femdom when I'm not playing as the fem.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Sorry mate, I tried, but I can't understand what you meant.

"Could have a PARIS Tour" - seems to imply that the MC goes to Paris OR that someone from Paris comes to Gilford.
"were he's woman from Paris come a stay few night" - It either suggests that the MC changes gender and does something in Paris OR that HIS girls from Paris come stay a few nights in Gilford.
"build sex dungeon in or near the car garage" - that's the only clear part.

So, I'm going to hope that this is the correct interpretation:

"The girls from PARIS join a Tour and come visit their lover in Gilford. Also, the MC builds a Sex Dungeon in or near the Car Garage".

First part, the girls from Paris have assembled themselves into the Sisterhood of the El Pene Del Diablo and are already in the US looking for the MC and his Penis. They could easily be informed that he is in Gilford and show up. There would be a lot of women capable to recognize who's penis that is and show them "The Way".

Second part, hasn't his room and everywhere else been good enough to have sex in? Why build a Sex Dungeon if all he needs is Zeus?

From your chosen profile pic I can assume what kind of dungeon you mean and what type of sex too. I do hope that doesn't happen to this game, it would truly be it's end. Well, it would be the end for ME, at least.

I hope I interpreted what you attempted to say correctly.

Peace :)
A visit from the cult of El Pene Del Diablo?
sounds like a good time!

Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes