elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Just hoping there's eventually another shot at Sandra, I want her but I'm not into Femdom when I'm not playing as the fem.
Her later interactions are definitely LIGHT femdom. I'm not really into femdom (and power play in general--so I'm also not really into the specific relationship with the super freckled chick, I can't remember her name at the moment), but I actually enjoy Sandra's scenes--she's at the top of my wishlist for more content even.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sandra, for me (and Jaz for that matter), gave me a similar initial vibe to a certain boss lady in a certain oft-cloned (or outright copied) K7 game. Both of them I completely skipped on my first playthrough, only to be convinced by the forum to give them a try and found their future interactions worth the effort.

Still not sure how I feel about the actual collar though ...

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Sandra, for me (and Jaz for that matter), gave me a similar initial vibe to a certain boss lady in a certain oft-cloned (or outright copied) K7 game. Both of them I completely skipped on my first playthrough, only to be convinced by the forum to give them a try and found their future interactions worth the effort.

Still not sure how I feel about the actual collar though ...
sandra is a no even if everyone says otherwise, i like jaz

as for k7 yeah the first encounter with her was a major putoff tho it was oneoff

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 3 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.40.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). Part 3 works in the same way (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p3). As such, I am including the links to my ports of Part 1 & Part 2 below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 3 v0.40: -

J0hntitor

Sep 1, 2023
Does the Android version 0.40 of Part 1 include the incest patch or does it have to be manually installed? The only game folder I can find on my phone just has file saves. Grateful if someone can clarify.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Does the Android version 0.40 of Part 1 include the incest patch or does it have to be manually installed? The only game folder I can find on my phone just has file saves. Grateful if someone can clarify.
There's something wrong in your post...

If it's v0.40 it isn't Part 1. If it is Part 1 it isn't version 0,40.

So, what is it exactly?

For fully patched and modded Android versions, look in the Walktrough Mod by KoGa3 .

Peace :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
'Tis a good day when GH updates, godsend Moonbox o/
GrandmasHouse-P3v0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes