Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
If so many people don't like the game, why do they even bother posting? Go spend your time yanking it in a Mall photo booth or something rather than criticizing someone's work. Its expensive and time consuming to make these renders. If you think you can make a better VN, then go for it, otherwise, shut your yaps.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Does the Android version 0.40 of Part 1 include the incest patch or does it have to be manually installed? The only game folder I can find on my phone just has file saves. Grateful if someone can clarify.
As someone else noted, Part 1 is releases 0.01 - 0.16; Part 2 is 0.17 - 0.37; and Part 3 is 0.38 to present (currently 0.41).

When downloading the Android version, it will either be marked with a 'P' (for Patreon, the unpatched version) or a 'T' (for taboo, the patched version). Download the one you want.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
41 updates and MC still not getting any grandma pussy. At the rate it's going a necrophilia tag will need to be added, since it probably won't happen before update 80 when she died 20 updates prior from old age (hope the MC watches out for that formaldehyde, it's really irritating if it gets on your dick).
While a 61 year old can die from natural causes, I'm not sure it would generally be considered "old age."

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes