bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not hating on or shaming Betty, big girls need love too, but not sure OSHA would have approved of her on that creeper with the MC and what the hell kinda metal or fiberglass is her hood made from? A normal hood these days would dent or crack under the weight of a skinny gal. I don't care about no sex with Nana yet but I demand accurate physics. ;)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
0.41 update was really good, lots of content, a bit for everyone. I am starting to think Josianne is one of sexiest girls, will be nice to take her away from that wierdo she is with and make her one of the Harem :) (I hope that will happen)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am horrified by this update. It is way too long with lots of breathtaking scenes. I'm afraid there won't be much in the next update. ;)
I can't wait for a morrning at the O'Reilly. And I'm really looking forward to the next scene with Betty. Awesome update, I hope others will be similar. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kcaldw and MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah? No one has heard? Or, no one has said anything?

What seems more plausible? That no one heard the LOUD screams of all the women that have orgasmed in that room. Or. That a tacit unwritten and unspoken rule was enacted that no one talks about what goes on in that room, no matter who it is.

While hard to accept, I do prefer the 2nd option. The 1st one is just inconceivable.

For what we all know, all the women in the House are jilling themselves raw with the sounds. Yes, yes, even Amy and Nana... They are just waiting for the right moment to get more pneumatic.

Peace :D

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I'm still waiting for the day that MoonBox says, "Sex with Nana will happen when there are no comments about NOT having sex with her, for 2 straight updates" and then watching heads explode from trying to hold it in, while munching on popcorn.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes