Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah? No one has heard? Or, no one has said anything?

What seems more plausible? That no one heard the LOUD screams of all the women that have orgasmed in that room. Or. That a tacit unwritten and unspoken rule was enacted that no one talks about what goes on in that room, no matter who it is.

While hard to accept, I do prefer the 2nd option. The 1st one is just inconceivable.

For what we all know, all the women in the House are jilling themselves raw with the sounds. Yes, yes, even Amy and Nana... They are just waiting for the right moment to get more pneumatic.

Peace :D
watch it be something like selective deafening when someone is in that room :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Like " Oh MC is in his room suddenly I'm becoming a bit deaf" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
watch it be something like selective deafening when someone is in that room :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Like " Oh MC is in his room suddenly I'm becoming a bit deaf" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
While they look at each other and :: rolls eyes :: as if saying: "There we go again", all except Nana that fixes her eyes on the TV and pretends that there's nothing happening. Shizuka looks at each of the others, eyebrows asking if they are serious... Asami, blushes and looks at the floor twisting her hands and hiding a smile. Amy, laughs, but says nothing, when the climaxes go overboard, she sighs and blushes... All the while, Allison is ferociously drilling a hole in the TV screen with her gaze while blushing slightly and forcing herself to look detached and relaxed.

All of them are thinking who'll be the first to say they are going to take a shower.

And then the 4th run starts...

Peace :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that's what netorase is, consensual cucking
Yes, probably I think it is good that he used a term which is from his native language, and felt confortable with, not using a term from an foregin language which is subject to endless subjective discusions.
But yeah you are right it is Netorase by def.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonBox

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, didn't really like the game at first, thought it was 'meh', but just started 'chapter 2' and I have to say it really grew on me, like the character development, ok the MC is the cliché young bull with a huge dick whom every woman falls for, but still, like the fact there are many kinks, and that we can accept them or not. Only thing I think is 'iffy' is that basically every youngish girl speaks like a retard, but I suppose it's meant to be that way :LOL:

Was wondering, if possible without spoilers, I know that Nana doesn't really have scenes yet, but what about Amelia ? She pretty much is my favorite.

Also, the dev produces these updates at a crazy rate, damn impressive !

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Holy! 11/10 update, my god that was a hot one!
P.S. Apparently there's a betty scene too, so 5 full sex scenes(?) possibly... damn it really is a sex filled update, I know it shouldn't surprise me, but it's impressive how much the MC can just keep going. :ROFLMAO: (I'm not on Betty's Path, so didn't even know until I saw it mentioned in the thread.)
Hmm I didn't see a Betty scene and I have Betty enabled as LI so or it is a bug or it is a missinformation,

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes