jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah? No one has heard? Or, no one has said anything?

What seems more plausible? That no one heard the LOUD screams of all the women that have orgasmed in that room. Or. That a tacit unwritten and unspoken rule was enacted that no one talks about what goes on in that room, no matter who it is.

While hard to accept, I do prefer the 2nd option. The 1st one is just inconceivable.

For what we all know, all the women in the House are jilling themselves raw with the sounds. Yes, yes, even Amy and Nana... They are just waiting for the right moment to get more pneumatic.

Peace :D
Was it at this current house or the previous house that Nana was wearing the headphones while the MC was banging Tanya and she was able to hear everything. So I think that they don't talk about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, maybe in all caps with four C's, she definitely aint "thicc". :ROFLMAO:

She a BBW sir.
Looking at her nude, she's really not that fat, it's the enormous hips, they make her look soooo much bigger, if she had average female hips she'd best be described as chubby.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
the AVN aside, since i began viewing AVNs here in general MoonBox you're the best dev here hands down, if i said it before i'll say it again, it just take a blink of an eye with you to release updates, i wanted to share a few words i wrote about you a month ago in a discussion i had on steam with another promising AVN dev to encourage him to keep aspiring and persevering & follow your shine example out of the other bad apples so one day maybe he'll reach a level of success on patreon that's sustainable but i will leave that for the next update

for now i don't know if i asked you this before but is there a plan written somewhere in the stars for this AVN to be one day on steam, you don't need me to tell you that with your level of dedication to your craft and the amount of fetishes in your AVN to saturate every taste you'll make serious bank, there're lots of AVNs devs deserving of the money i payed them on steam but non like you... period!

i only ask one thing of you, the last few updates when there're creampie scenes you tended to not dedicate at least one render to show it, now i don't know about your patreon customers preferences but to me personally even though your latest scenes and few others before it are hot in general but they lack that cherry on the top (at least one render showing the cock coated in cum penetrating the pussy that's filled to the brim) like you did in the last three scenes of the latest update to varying degree, and it's the only thing missing from Betty's latest scene and others before it

Last edited:
Reactions: rayovallecano00
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes