Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.41] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It seems like choices have been made at this point ...

EDIT: Okay, that was less a choice that I thought ...

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I just need to say I love that you consistently update the game. A lot of other games I follow go several months between updates. :whistle:
some a years as well lol so yeah he/she is the best developer I’ve ever met

dbill

Apr 24, 2020
If I get fatal exception error trying to load previous save (part 2) am I just out of luck? I can not tell exactly what was the save point I was supposed to load.

MacOS

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If I get fatal exception error trying to load previous save (part 2) am I just out of luck? I can not tell exactly what was the save point I was supposed to load.

MacOS
You MUST load the savepoint from part 2 where it said "Save Here", all other ones wont work.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, maybe because I am watching the Scream movies right now to get into the Halloween Spirit, but with this unidentified person on the phone, I am expecting them to ask me what my favorite scary movie is. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

rockintilidrop

Jul 27, 2023
I have just restarted this game after a while away , im super confused by all the 'landlord, landlady & room mate ' im sure when i played this before it was mum dad and sister , have i setup wrong this time ? any help appreciated

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
does the incest patch for the 3 part it will work this .41 version of the game?
Now that it's just a separate relationship file, that file should always work for all future updates (unless a new character is introduced, then it would need to be updated to add that character). Just keep a copy of it somewhere so if you overwrite it in the game folder when updating you can replace it again.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes