S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know what would be really funny, if Cat and Fiona aren't sisters, BUT Cat and Ellie and Ella are. That said I would love for Cat to be Fiona's sister. Like they're going to be like sisters going forward anyway, but still

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are four grannies we can have varying degrees of sexual contact with, and yet people are obsessed with one. Nana is a lovely lady and all, but I seriously do not get what has so many people so deeply enamored with her.

At this point it feels like the just want what they can't have

Reactions: elumiknotty

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There are four grannies we can have varying degrees of sexual contact with, and yet people are obsessed with one. Nana is a lovely lady and all, but I seriously do not get what has so many people so deeply enamored with her.

At this point it feels like the just want what they can't have
Well, we can have her in other ways and MoonBox has assured us that when the time is right, Nana will be ripe for the picking. Or should I say, she'll be snatching us up like a fat kid with a million bucks to spend on candy.

I'm happy to wait for that. Until then, I've got Mabel and the shortstack. :love:

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Sorry if this has been covered but is there a compressed version of full game available or do I need to download each section then the update individually?

ks-man

May 5, 2020
Now that it's just a separate relationship file, that file should always work for all future updates (unless a new character is introduced, then it would need to be updated to add that character). Just keep a copy of it somewhere so if you overwrite it in the game folder when updating you can replace it again.
oh... okey thanks

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I'ma ask anyway. Do I need to put each "part" in the same game file to play them, or do they stay as 3 separate folders that just use the same save?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes