FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The year is 3016, humanity no longer exists except as members of a Simulation that is run inside the last space ship that was able to leave Earth before it's destruction by the impact with a DoomsDay Asteroid.

The few members of the cryogened crew have died from severe radiation from a Supernova. The shielding in the Computer cores barely survived, but are also peeling off. The best estimate until final shutdown is less than a galactic year. The A.I. running the Simulation has gone insane from the digital pain from the obliterated protection.

This is : What Year This Is

In This AVN the A.I. will do it's best to make the remnants of what was previously a sentient race to have as much fun as they can until the inevitable shutdown.

Play while you can.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MoonBox I can easily say this game has the one of the hottest if not the hottest sex scenes in any adult games. Your sex scene dialogues are also S tier as well. Setting is also amazing. I don't do reviews but if I did I would give it 5 stars easily

Please continue to make this game for a really long time. I don't want this game ending too quickly. Also more Liz-Cat threesomes (also maybe with more girls joining them) please! Catherine is one of the sexiest characters in any adult game I've played. Liz comes to close second to her. I also hope to see way more twins scenes and sophia scenes.

Keep up the amazing work! Good luck with the game

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
No! The code is completely different.

BTW, that code change was one of the main reasons for the Split.

Peace :)
After a tiny bit of tweaking, ie: making sure every variable/ui-images were not missing from season 1 that was in season 2, I got it working.

And I really dislike the 'zoom' when hovering over the characters buttons [the change flickers like mad if I come in from the right side vs the left side,
and the top side vs bottom side] so I'm simply going to change the zoom into matrixcolor=BrightnessMatrix, to act as a 'brighten image' when hovering.

Also, I'm going to mod the WT mod's script, to add in a variable for 'met' person, so that they can turn characters button/image into a black silhouette [also using the matrixcolor=BrightnessMatrix].
As well as not spoiling a characters name until the MC learns of it [just a few spots, and a few spots in wt mod], so a few temporary names/who in the script.
(edit: I guess I could use the method moon uses, and just use "who" "what" in the script for generic yellow naming, but I sort of like it colored)

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So, that worked for 0.37, but I get exceptions starting the 0.41.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help please??
Make sure you put Part 3 in it's own folder, and added the correct versions of any mods you're using. Then, start from the save you made on the black and white "SAVE NOW" page. At a guess, you've put multiple versions of the same file in the folder, which could be causing your problem (something being defined twice, once in ending.rpy, and again in ending2.rpy).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ahhh things are going to get intersting in this thread
Dark Silence ; time to get the leftover pizza over here, I'll bring popcorn and Nachos, +my selfmade Doughnuts ( as projectile) who is in charge of the Beer ?
I'll bring the beer. Am out of leftover pizza. Ooo I do have some pita chips and hummus. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CircaAD and xapican

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
How does this work ? Do I download Part 1, play till the end, save, download part 2 and load my save there and so on ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So, that worked for 0.37, but I get exceptions starting the 0.41.
Help please??
Hi. According your traceback.log it looks like you are using my Mod ("KoGa3Screens.rpy").

But for me it seems you are merging game part 2 and game part 3 into one folder (you have the files ending.rpy from part 2 AND the file ending2.rpy from part 3). That does not work. Please put the game part 3 into it's own folder. Also keep in mind to use my according Mod for part 3, too. Hope it's working then.

Reactions: CircaAD

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How does this work ? Do I download Part 1, play till the end, save, download part 2 and load my save there and so on ?
Yes. Also keep in mind to make the save exactly when it says so at every game part end (the screen "Save Now"). And then only load that save in the next part to continue, all other saves won't work!

Reactions: juanito and SlapE
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes