Jan 2, 2023
Are there certain, how should i put it ? "Gateway-LI's" ? So for example not being interested in Nana then closses off other LI's because of that ?

Sorry if the question was asked before.

Nrg

Jan 31, 2019
Hadn't seen one of these yet in this thread (I'm sure I just missed it), so thought I'd put mine together. Let the disagreements begin!

View attachment 3036874
Care to explain why Josianne is last and Yvonne the mayor, who we haven't seen besides on tv (as far as i know) in B tier?:unsure:

Besides those are some good choices on this tier list and imho some criminal ones aswell.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are there certain, how should i put it ? "Gateway-LI's" ? So for example not being interested in Nana then closses off other LI's because of that ?

Sorry if the question was asked before.
Nana is just straight up not avoidable. Nana, Cat, Liz, Amy, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami are all unavoidable to so don't need to worry about those 7 gatekeeping other LIs. The ginger family, Riona, Ella and Ellie are all dependent on being on Fiona's path but she's a fucking smoke show so no worry there. Paveena requires you to be on the doctor, Priya's path. I believe Jada, the black milf, requires you to be on her daughter Aaliyah's path. If I remember right that's all the missables.
Either way, don't be a pussy and just go for them all. No point in cutting out huge swathes of content just because you're not immediately attracted to a few of these babes, either they'll grow on you or there's something just plain wrong with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 2, 2023
Nana is just straight up not avoidable. Nana, Cat, Liz, Amy, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami are all unavoidable to so don't need to worry about those 7 gatekeeping other LIs. The ginger family, Riona, Ella and Ellie are all dependent on being on Fiona's path but she's a fucking smoke show so no worry there. Paveena requires you to be on the doctor, Priya's path. I believe Jada, the black milf, requires you to be on her daughter Aaliyah's path. If I remember right that's all the missables.
Either way, don't be a pussy and just go for them all. No point in cutting out huge swathes of content just because you're not immediately attracted to a few of these babes, either they'll grow on you or there's something just plain wrong with you.
Thanks for the input. It'll be handy either way :)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Hi. According your traceback.log it looks like you are using my Mod ("KoGa3Screens.rpy").

But for me it seems you are merging game part 2 and game part 3 into one folder (you have the files ending.rpy from part 2 AND the file ending2.rpy from part 3). That does not work. Please put the game part 3 into it's own folder. Also keep in mind to use my according Mod for part 3, too. Hope it's working then.
Yes, I did that.
I had it in a separate folder, but it did not start. So I went back and combined them. Then, that problem happened.
I'm going to download 0.41 again because it seems short.

Edit: The download I originally got was <400MB. The real one is 1.33GB.

Edit2: All fixed and working. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There must be something wrong with me then, cause ain't no way in hell I'm ever playing Betty's Path, not even worth skipping over it either just to get her scenes. I also am not on Sandra's path, mainly just cause femdom, even though light it still doesn't do anything for me.

As long as Betty is that overweight, and Sandra is locked behind femdom, their content will be lost on me. Sorry not sorry! :D

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There must be something wrong with me then, cause ain't no way in hell I'm ever playing Betty's Path, not even worth skipping over it either just to get her scenes. I also am not on Sandra's path, mainly just cause femdom, even though light it still doesn't do anything for me.

As long as Betty is that overweight, and Sandra is locked behind femdom, their content will be lost on me. Sorry not sorry! :D
I can understand Sandra, I turned the tables on her and was done. But Betty because she's overweight? That's harsh, bruh. I guess Mabel is off your radar also.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I can understand Sandra, I turned the tables on her and was done. But Betty because she's overweight? That's harsh, bruh. I guess Mabel is off your radar also.
Big girls just don't do it for me, I've got nothing against them on a personal level, but I'm not attracted in the least bit to them and scenes involving any big girls in any game just don't interest me. Mabel isn't AS overweight (not to mention her hips are huge and her waist is slimmer), and she's also older so I give her a bit more leeway, and I wasn't on her path for the longest time either but more recently gave it a try.

I'm not really attracted to her physically, but she's on the older side and is close to the family which makes for some interesting dialogue and dirty talk/roleplay between them which I like. I at least feel a connection to her on an emotional level, so I've stuck with her path after trying it, but yeah I just never even got the urge to try Betty's Path in the first place and doubt I will.

This is coming from someone who used to be fat btw, I'm now only 215lbs (I'm tall af), but I used to weigh well over 300lbs. As someone who can relate to being fat, it's a disgusting and unattractive lifestyle, and I was disgusted with myself in the past and hate when people glorify obesity. It's something that no one should be proud of or be praised for, I'm not saying people should be shamed and berated over it, but the same can be said about glorifying and praising it.

Sorry for my rant. I just wanted to clear up my reasoning for not being attracted to overweightness, knowing the kind of life someone typically lives when being obese, is I believe a major reason I'm turned off from people who are overweight. Though admittedly I just find people a bit on the slimmer side more attractive. (Though THICC girls ARE attractive to me, there's a difference.) :p

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Personally, I'm not overweight, I'm undertall..........
I'm a bit overtall, I'm just under 6'6 (I usually just round up) or around 200 cm tall. (I think I calculated that wrong the first time)
My poor lower back sometimes! :cry: Also, when I used to be fat, my poor legs would also hurt as well as my lower back from the extra weight. I guess the benefits are being able to see over people and reaching things easily. I have friends and family who are really short who need help from time to time. :ROFLMAO:

mal-de-dos1.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm a bit overtall, I'm just under 6'6 (I usually just round up) or around 200 cm tall. (I think I calculated that wrong the first time)
My poor lower back sometimes! :cry: Also, when I used to be fat, my poor legs would also hurt as well as my lower back from the extra weight. I guess the benefits are being able to see over people and reaching things easily. I have friends and family who are really short who need help from time to time. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3038319
Please don't mention pain in the back... please...

Oh fuck...

Peace :(

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes