ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Apparently Molly needs love too.
At least Molly was spared in the story from any unwanted advances Larry aka Natalia's abusive soon to be ex-husband might have made towards her. The protagonist would've pummeled that bastard hard if he'd dared to even touch her.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer and kcaldw

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
At least Molly was spared in the story from any unwanted advances Larry aka Natalia's abusive soon to be ex-husband might have made towards her. The protagonist would've pummeled that bastard hard if he'd dared to even touch her.
And could you imagine what Nana would do to that degenerate if she caught him doing something to Molly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think that all the fans would hunt MoonBox down if he did an update where Larry sexually violated Molly. But I also believe that if any of that did happen the MC probably wouldn't be the only one to do something to Larry. Our little snuggle bug would probably get together with Kat and other family members to publicly castrate him. :whistle: :whistle:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
And could you imagine what Nana would do to that degenerate if she caught him doing something to Molly?
Chopping off his penis and testicles would've been a priority. As for the rest an absolutely angry Nana might've done to him, he would've dearly suffered, and deservedly so. :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Chopping off his penis and testicles would've been a priority. As for the rest an absolutely angry Nana might've done to him, he would've dearly suffered, and deservedly so. :devilish:
No, Nana isn't that bad and bloodthirsty, she would use a dull spoon :) :devilish::devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: ArDZer

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you start chapter 3? I keep trying to use saves from the end of chapter 2 but it will not start.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
And as to what Nana would do to Larry if he did something to dear sweet Molly. This is what I believe she would do.

1)Get in touch with that farmer and buy all the sheep.
2)Ask the farmer to have Larry meet at an undisclosed location and when he shows up restrain and gag him
3)While he's strapped to a chair have all the sheep in front of him and have Nana and all the family sheer them
4)Then after all the wool has been removed Nana makes him suffer even more by making lamb chops out of all of them right before his eyes. All of Gilford including everyone he works with would be invited to one big BQ. Just imagine Natalia and everyone he knows chowing down on lamb chops and leg of lamb while he sits there crying knowing that his suffering has just begun. Afterwards Nana stakes him out in the middle of nowhere buck naked covered in honey over a fire ant hill.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes