S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm counting this update as a personal victory!!!!

The confirmation automatically made this the best update in ages, everything with my favourite redheads just made everything better.

Felt kinda weird treating Cat like that, but she's into it... Felt kinda better about it when I was able to do the exact same thing to Fiona nearly immediately after

That teasing about Cats father at the end was just cruel!!

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm counting this update as a personal victory!!!!

The confirmation automatically made this the best update in ages, everything with my favourite redheads just made everything better.

Felt kinda weird treating Cat like that, but she's into it... Felt kinda better about it when I was able to do the exact same thing to Fiona nearly immediately after

That teasing about Cats father at the end was just cruel!!
what would be funny is if Moon makes it to where we find out that Fiona's father is actually Kats dad. Then she wouldn't be an honorary O'Reilly she would actually be one. And how would Riona and the twins respond to that? We already know how Kat and Fiona would act. They pretty much like each other and have a little competition going but that would probably strengthen their bond and give them that sisterly competition that you see between the twins. ;) ;) ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So what is Kat going to say when she finds out that her best friend Sophia is actually the MC's half sister? And what is Sophia going to do when she finds out as well. And you know the MC has do rub it in when he deals with her Mom next time he see's her.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
what would be funny is if Moon makes it to where we find out that Fiona's father is actually Kats dad. Then she wouldn't be an honorary O'Reilly she would actually be one. And how would Riona and the twins respond to that? We already know how Kat and Fiona would act. They pretty much like each other and have a little competition going but that would probably strengthen their bond and give them that sisterly competition that you see between the twins. ;) ;) ;)
I would unironically love for them to be actually sisters!!

• Love
Reactions: kcaldw

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So what is Kat going to say when she finds out that her best friend Sophia is actually the MC's half sister?
She's probably going to love it, and want Sophia to move in with the rest of the family.

How Sophia reacts is going to be the interesting one, she's cool with us sleeping with Cat so she knows about and is cool with incest. If anything, her being related to us, levels the sexual playing field between Cat and Sophia

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatGiant

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is Cat really Fiona's sister? Cat was saying she really never met her dad and Riona kinda cut them off by saying she needed to get up early and was pretend sleeping

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
French girls are my kryptonite, I thought Josi was going to be the highlight...
Little did I know this train's next stop was Ginger Paradise!

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S3 v0.41+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Lumipos

Jul 20, 2022
I just need to say I love that you consistently update the game. A lot of other games I follow go several months between updates. :whistle:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So what is Kat going to say when she finds out that her best friend Sophia is actually the MC's half sister? And what is Sophia going to do when she finds out as well. And you know the MC has do rub it in when he deals with her Mom next time he see's her.:whistle::whistle::whistle:
With how Kat's character is going, she is going to be happy about it and then push for Sophia to be bred by MC, of course only after Liz and her have been bred first. :p

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
rather she wasn't a half sister or sister cause it'd be the first game i'd play with a sister of any degree but eh

she be like...ok? and have cat finds out during a three way date or cuck cat again soon as she finds out

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes