JJL52

Aug 18, 2022
Been a while since I last left a comment about my feelings on current progress of your fantastic game.
I don't even remember what update I last left a comment on or about, but I have loved every plot progression so far. It actually caught me off guard the new detail about Sophia but how that I look at her and the protagonist you can see some resemblance.

Keep up the good work and I eagerly await every update you put out.
Thank you for your continued hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Hmm I didn't see a Betty scene and I have Betty enabled as LI so or it is a bug or it is a missinformation,
she´s your first customer in the mechanic shop. so yeah, there´s definitely a betty scene.

That being said, i think i finally know what always bothered me... As much as i like the game and the Love interests, MC always looks kinda brain afk

EZ5Lr9UXgAAK9is.jpg

Like... he´s got no emotions at all :D Yes i know, that´s always been like that, but i guess i was just focussed on the girls most of the time xD

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm only starting Ch2 (I won't remember that part when I'll get there anyway), but I remember Katie saying she loves watching the MC with other girls. Pretty sure it's only some kind of joke to freak out the slightly insecure 'ntr crowd'.

And as far as I remember, NTR is kinda forced, barely consensual, not just cucking/cheating.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox do you plan on making any more versions of college days ?? :unsure:
It's possible I'll put out another one while making GH, it's almost guaranteed I'll put out a few after it's done. I'm planning on making a few episodes while I prepare for my next game when GH is done.

The wall is way better insulated than the door :ROFLMAO:
It's like when you're in your apartment and you can't hear your neighbors but you can hear everything when you're walking by their door

i was just focussed on the girls most of the time xD
Me too. That's why he always looks like that :HideThePain:
I've actually had to redo scenes cause he just looks like :confused: for 50 renders straight :LOL:

Clothing store owner. Thicc blonde.
Thicc might be an understatement here :ROFLMAO:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Right... don't remember her at all... moving on, who's Josianne? This game could do with a character dossier.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Another amazing update, i love when is show multiple characters in the update, even if was a simple naked cuddle time, also i may be complete wrong but this seem really familiar...

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so.....we have a half sister honestly was hope for a no sister at all but i'll take it, the size of the boat thing doesn't land for me

yay betty appeared a wait for a date and french lady also appeared soon after

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It's possible I'll put out another one while making GH, it's almost guaranteed I'll put out a few after it's done. I'm planning on making a few episodes while I prepare for my next game when GH is done.

MoonBox said:
It's like when you're in your apartment and you can't hear your neighbors but you can hear everything when you're walking by their door
Ok alright then :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AVNTester

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

Me too. That's why he always looks like that :HideThePain:
I've actually had to redo scenes cause he just looks like :confused: for 50 renders straight :LOL:

Thicc might be an understatement here :ROFLMAO:
nah she thicc not understatement it would be if omar's girl .....just gave myself horrible flashback

when/if you finish this please no big dick we need average dick

when was that said and yeah i don't think he even cares anyway

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes