Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. There was absolutely NO reason not to have sex with Nana in this update. It's just becoming teasing for teasing's sake.
I haven't played it for at least a year, and still nothing is happening.
I guess I might have to wait another year. :confused:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. There was absolutely NO reason not to have sex with Nana in this update. It's just becoming teasing for teasing's sake.
How insensitive! MoonBox like to colour; coconuts... :unsure:Eggs...:unsure: bollocks!...balls! and blue is his fav colour :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
HornyyPussy; I don't know how to bring it to you but.....You, since Satou and me roped you in your suffering from "Stockholm syndrome" with this game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
If so many people don't like the game, why do they even bother posting? Go spend your time yanking it in a Mall photo booth or something rather than criticizing someone's work. Its expensive and time consuming to make these renders. If you think you can make a better VN, then go for it, otherwise, shut your yaps.
:sleep:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
woow orgasmic, Update loved every minute of it MoonBox standing ovations ! and you are really a great friend of Pets, you found "Kitty" a loving adoptive family :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
now I'm off to clean the Monitor....keyborard...desk....wall...rug... and ceiling.....:unsure: altough wall and ceiling are white and they needed a paint anyway....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes