Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
As moonbox said Tanya could give birth any moment now, i have to upload all my pregnant Tanya renders before they're outdated. ;)
I didn't wanna make a non-pregnant Tanya.
Not sure why you're saying it like it's supposed to be a secret, I've said it before :LOL:
Seems like i'm a confused idiot. Life is not fair. :(

Pff.. see if i care. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
DoOver that is intended since from v38 onward it is part 3 please save on the save now screen to carry over from part 37 to 40
abrazo enjoy

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that people still haven't figured out that I don't know wtf I'm doing :ROFLMAO:
You could put ALL the characters in the tracker and then divide it into categories like Men/M7/Main/Extras/One-Offs. Things like that, and then just make a note in their info if you are done with a character.
But that is just more work for you, so maybe not worth doing that instead of making updates.

Reactions: MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Now all we need from Moon is a Halloween episode. I feel that's in order for our little snuggle bug. She's already got to dress up for Christmas now we have to get her dressed up for Halloween. Nana can throw a huge Halloween party and everything.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well well well looks like we have a salty "reviewer" again:rolleyes: because we haven't made love to Nana yet. He even writes he skipped part 2 and started part 3:unsure:, I don't know how he did that but ok, just to complain that there isn't much diversity in the 3 updates part 3 has right now:rolleyes::cautious:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Well well well looks like we have a salty "reviewer" again:rolleyes: because we haven't made love to Nana yet. He even writes he skipped part 2 and started part 3:unsure:, I don't know how he did that but ok, just to complain that there isn't much diversity in the 3 updates part 3 has right now:rolleyes::cautious:
Yeah I just read that shit storm review. Not exactly sure how he was able to go from pt 1 to 3 either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But how can there be a lack of diversity in a game with diverse female characters? Can someone please explain that to me.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
"This FREE media exists only to milk money from its fanbase! It sucks so bad that I skipped more than 1/3rd of it in the middle of the story and everything after that is dumb and doesn't even make sense!"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can tell you why he was able to use part3 he used my save, and used the Name of the Character as well
I mean is clear why MB started the Dairy farm bizz, he makes no money developing VN :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
about the review <:rolleyes:>

Reactions: Dipper Pines
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes