Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Why doesn't it include Ophelia and Annabelle? :(
EDIT: Nvm it does. Bit weird that these two aren't in MC's family if Sophia is
I wouldn't consider anyone else related, since she's literally only related genetically (there doesn't seem to be any contact between the two families except for Ophelia knowing Nana and Sophia going to school with Cat ... Ophelia didn't even seem to realize that the person who donated the sperm was Nana's son-in-law)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wonder how poor Isabella is going to react to learning we have an actual sister now.

Actually when you think about it, we now have three sisters, only one of them is dead and one is informally adopted.

Also we can now complete the entire collection of possible sister types!!!

• Full Sister (y) (Melissa)
  • Half Sister (y) (Sophia)
  • Adopted sister (y) (Isabella)
  • Step Sister (y) (Jamila is our mom, she has a daughter, Samira, that makes her our sister )
  • Sister in Law (y) (none yet, but if even informal marriages ever happen this will get counted in multiple complicated ways)
  • Sister Wives? (y) ( like sister in law, none yet, but but if even informal marriages ever happen...) (more the wives thing than the husbands, but I'm putting it down for completeness.
As far as MC is concerned, Venna married him, not her "technical" husband, so Priya can be considered a sis-in-law. The sister-wives thing is definitely happening en mass. Cat already has her mom, Tanya and the O'Riley's, and that's just the tip of the iceberg ^_^

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Would gladly do that if German Steam wasn't such an Idiot that I get this Message
"When processing your request an error has occurred:

This product is currently not available in your country."
when I click that Link:cry::(
I get the Bavarian version of that text ! "Nix gibt's, kriagst ned in deinen Land." ( see quote) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
on a serious note use Opera it has a build in VPN

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm giving you back all my quote of reactions for the time I was absent Founder, don't worry you will never walk alone. ;) (y)
PS. Also done. :love: :love:
Hey haven't seen you in a while, everything ok?
I get the Bavarian version of that text ! "Nix gibt's, kriagst ned in deinen Land." ( see quote) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
on a serious note use Opera it has a build in VPN
I'll have to download Opera first then.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey haven't seen you in a while, everything ok?

I'll have to download Opera first then.
Yeah, it was a very bad time for me and I had to stay away from the various thread, but I'm slowly coming back thank you.
Of course I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun don't take it seriously about the FARL meme posts I'm making, it's nothing more that that. :)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, it was a very bad time for me and I had to stay away from the various thread, but I'm slowly coming back thank you.
Of course I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun don't take it seriously about the FARL meme posts I'm making, it's nothing more that that. :)
I know about the FARL Jokes, we have Elhemeer here who makes enough such posts :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes