S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
He forgets that the MC is the reason why Gilford now has a church of the Devils Penis. All the followers will come to the MC's aid and protect him.
Could try having all the girls in the harem "convert" at least on paper, and them claim polygamy is part of the religion. Not that that's been helping with anything in the real world

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just want to marry all my girls, I don't care about how legally official all the particular weddings are. Like if we can only legally officially marry one girl, say Fiona, and all the others have commitment ceremonies I'd be happy with that
I was going to pay you back for your loving facepalms, but nah. :ROFLMAO: As I said, if we can only marry one, that would be Nana. Fiona is amazing, but she can't hold a candle to Nana.

Reactions: EJW

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I know you're "just joking" but the whole prison rape thing is a myth. Statistically practically all anal sex in prison is consensual
All of it is definitely not consensual, but people do really exaggerate how common it actually is. More often than not though, it's only consensual cause people get coerced or paid for it in some way. (Could be money, protection, etc.)
Not many people are consensually accepting sex inside prison because they're wanting it or are attracted to the person. (I've had a few people in my family and family of friends who've been there, I've heard some stories)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
And then hic86 mentioned the governor. Which I responded to.
So what your trying to imply is if Gilford were to arrest the MC for polygamy and sent to prison he would become someones bitch and basically have to live out scenes from Deliverance. That's kinda harsh man. I do think that his other Grandma Ophelia will use her political influence to change things to where he'll be able to spread the love however he likes and with as many as he wants it's just a matter of time. And I agree that Nana is and will be the #1 wife in the Harem.

Reactions: S1nsational

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
And it's sad that that lady we bought the car off of and the Mayor, Elaine,Lina,Shawna and Aiko are not going to be LI. I know that we didn't get to see the Mayor but we did get to bang all the others. It would have been nice to at least had a chance to add Shawna and Aiko to the girlfriend list.:(:(:(:(

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So what your trying to imply is if Gilford were to arrest the MC for polygamy and sent to prison he would become someones bitch and basically have to live out scenes from Deliverance. That's kinda harsh man. I do think that his other Grandma Ophelia will use her political influence to change things to where he'll be able to spread the love however he likes and with as many as he wants it's just a matter of time. And I agree that Nana is and will be the #1 wife in the Harem.
I think everyone needs to drink some coffee and eat a Snicker's. That is not what I'm saying. The female governor wants to peg him. You know, just forget it. The joke is dead and defunct. At least hic86 got it. That's good enough for me.

Reactions: hic86

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The real question is going to be since we now know that Tanya is having 2 babies will the MC be able to see those babies at all once they are born?
I realize you're saying that their "aunties" are going to consume all their time.

That said, my gut response is this sarcastic one:

He'll only be able to see Anne, the other will turn out to be invisible.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I wouldn't consider anyone else related, since she's literally only related genetically (there doesn't seem to be any contact between the two families except for Ophelia knowing Nana and Sophia going to school with Cat ... Ophelia didn't even seem to realize that the person who donated the sperm was Nana's son-in-law)
Even so, it would make it more detailed and less confusing if you added Annabelle and Ophelia to MC's family (Because they technically are part of MC's family as Ophelia is one of Nana's best friends and Annabelle is Sophia (MC's half-sister)'s mother. Might make it more cluttered but it would remove the need to scroll down so far to see who else Sophia is related to

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Even so, it would make it more detailed and less confusing if you added Annabelle and Ophelia to MC's family (Because they technically are part of MC's family as Ophelia is one of Nana's best friends and Annabelle is Sophia (MC's half-sister)'s mother. Might make it more cluttered but it would remove the need to scroll down so far to see who else Sophia is related to
Hmmm...

You can base the notion of family on whatever you want, not my business, but, for most of us, the relation to MC is by his dick, except for Sophie.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes