FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bro update .42 isn't out yet for free but .43 beta is up already JESUS talk about Moon
IM FAST AS FUCK BOY! (Keemstar) on Make a GIF
Many of you, will look at this and rejoice. Unfortunately (for me) it fills me with dread. Not that I don't want fast updates and all that joy, IF only it was a team sharing the load. I fear, really fear, for Moons health. The longer he goes on like this at this pace, the more I fear.

MoonBox are you taking care of yourself mate?

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Many of you, will look at this and rejoice. Unfortunately (for me) it fills me with dread. Not that I don't want fast updates and all that joy, IF only it was a team sharing the load. I fear, really fear, for Moons health. The longer he goes on like this at this pace, the more I fear.

;) He shure does, remeber he said he has the updates already worked out when he releases them so it means he is waaay up front !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

As long as he has his booze and drugs, he's healthier than all of us. So, send him as much as possible! :ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2020
I'm playing Subnautica while waiting for GH to update, though I know I'll also have to wait for Koga's mod to update after.

I've modded Subnautica this time around too. Put lasers on my Seamoth, and blew a hole in my base. Didn't know that was a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017

I seriously just think he goes about making his game unlike most other creators and actually schedules his time properly and has a well sorted workflow. It's the only way that he's able to consistently put out updates on time (sometimes ahead of time) and with a decent level of quality. He's doing the work like he's working a job, as you should when you're earning money.

The people that are working in ways that are detrimental to their health are the ones who keep pushing ahead while making it up as they go, which means when they get stuck, everything stops and then comes the stress, the missed deadlines and the negative feedback. Which obviously increases the stress, adds doubt to your ideas and means you'll be less creative and the cycle continues.

Either Moonbox has his head on straight or he's taken some good advice and stuck with it.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes