SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well... my theory is that MB has actually cloned himself. His clone sits in a dark room chained up next to a computer setup, creating the game all day long. All the while he goes out and is using the Patreon money at strip clubs, snorting coke off strippers' asses. Well, maybe not snorting coke, but doing some body shots at least.

What does everyone think, plausible theory? :D

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well... my theory is that MB has actually cloned himself. His clone sits in a dark room chained up next to a computer setup, creating the game all day long. All the while he goes out and is using the Patreon money at strip clubs, snorting coke off strippers' asses. Well, maybe not snorting coke, but doing some body shots at least.

Why Clone when there is KI everywhere .... much easier and cheaper so he has much more money to spend in strip clubs. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Well, back in the day when I was still in uni, that would've be called a party. But it wouldn't be strippers, it'd be uni girls. Why? Them bitches are freakier than strippers and there'd be lots of fuckin goin on. :ROFLMAO:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
V0.42 (Patreon)

-
-
-

-
-

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes