sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Quick Question: There are a bunch of variables in the game that indicate pregnancy status of different women.
Are these placeholders (except your old ex gf which can be pregnant from the beginning) or did I play the game wrong somehow? :D

1699979313847.png

Reactions: ImperialD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There aren't any letters left on my keyboard... I just have to guess...
That would explain a lot actually.........

What

What i meant to say is the MC has fucked pretty much all the main girls except amy Nana and the mom character.
Or Shizuka and Asami, we've only had sex with 2 of The Magnificent 7™ so far........

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Quick Question: There are a bunch of variables in the game that indicate pregnancy status of different women.
Are these placeholders (except your old ex gf which can be pregnant from the beginning) or did I play the game wrong somehow? :D

View attachment 3086027
Maybe it's "Gotta Catch' Em All" plan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
when is he gonna plow shizuka and sow some seeds?!?
I confess that I am curious.

What made you think that anyone here knows the answer to that? Or, if they know, they are even allowed to say it? Or, that they know, are allowed, but don't want to?

So, I'll answer with the obvious.

When it's done.

Peace :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I confess that I am curious.

What made you think that anyone here knows the answer to that? Or, if they know, they are even allowed to say it? Or, that they know, are allowed, but don't want to?

So, I'll answer with the obvious.

When it's done.

Peace :(
duh because i allow it, since only i exist and all else is just a figment of my imagination, it must be told!
plus shizuka needs the cock bad..... also i want to be able to change what she calls me...

Reactions: MrBangarang

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Holy fuck, Sandra is so fucking hot (those lines!) and Megan is gorgeous. Seems Megan would be completely missed if you skip Sandra?

screenshot0001.png

I know there is a lot of ethical gymnastics played here with trying to pretend Thomas is "wholesome." This husband didnt do shit to Thomas. Like that poor husband on his wedding day. I love Thomas, but man, is he a real piece of shit sometimes.

Fun ride :BootyTime:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Holy fuck, Sandra is so fucking hot (those lines!) and Megan is gorgeous. Seems Megan would be completely missed if you skip Sandra?

View attachment 3086753

I know there is a lot of ethical gymnastics played here with trying to pretend Thomas is "wholesome." This husband didnt do shit to Thomas. Like that poor husband on his wedding day. I love Thomas, but man, is he a real piece of shit sometimes.

Fun ride :BootyTime:
It is the player's choice if the MC is a piece of shit as there was a choice to cuck unnamed Husband or not, so maybe the real piece of shit is the player.... nah it's the MC's fault :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes