jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
when we finish "milking" her, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: yeah but amy would've need to have touch his dick to have gotten preggo, then started milking. unless of course she's like jam[horrible at spelling names or remembering them]

We just had a x-mas episode so you want to wait almost a year till Amy comes back?:D
eh long as she appears again

bah amy will probably be gone until late december this year probably hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and S1nsational

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
:ROFLMAO: yeah but amy would've need to have touch his dick to have gotten preggo, then started milking. unless of course she's like jam[horrible at spelling names or remembering them]

eh long as she appears again

bah amy will probably be gone until late december this year probably hopefully
You got to remember that baby #1 is almost here so she's got to be here at least for that event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
You got to remember that baby #1 is almost here so she's got to be here at least for that event.
you mean the baby #2 cause i still say kayla had a baby but given her situation at the college none know save her, thus it's MCs first born

but then i guess it would be baby #1 tho in my play-through there is no baby

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For the one who asked to open up cop route if had closed it, what worked for me was set cop points to 3 and have bjcop on day 56 and 65 on 0. No idea if those bj cop are important as I was not on her route.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
It's a shame that Sandra had to be eliminated at the very beginning and she won't be seen if I don't submit to some shitty femdom. Luckily you can turn it off or i have to give up the whole game. Otherwise I love this game, but I miss Sandra, but I won't submit. It sucks that femdom is ruining her.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so its an obsession when it's just a standard amount of time with the three of them, i mean i'm pretty sure it was but then i love Asians now if they had tails and ears.....well i'd be dead....

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes