SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Too much of the asians for my taste. Someone has an obsession?

I love Asian girls, I never get tired of having beautiful Asian girls to seduce or romance. I mean it's fine, that's your taste after all... poor taste but taste nonetheless.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I love Asian girls, I never get tired of having beautiful Asian girls to seduce or romance. I mean it's fine, that's your taste after all... poor taste but taste nonetheless.
Asian women in RL are gorgeous. 90% of Asian women in AVNs are generic and not my thing. But Moon did an amazing job in this.

Reactions: AVNTester2

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone..I need some help...I'm on part three...I installed part three with patch update...I'm at the part where aunt Liz is sleeping on top me and It's morning...obviously we're both naked after having sex and when I move forward I receive an error saying image is not available and if I keep proceeding the screen stays black but I hear Nana opening door...does anyone know how I can fix this error? any help is greatly appreciated

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
hello everyone..I need some help...I'm on part three...I installed part three with patch update...I'm at the part where aunt Liz is sleeping on top me and It's morning...obviously we're both naked after having sex and when I move forward I receive an error saying image is not available and if I keep proceeding the screen stays black but I hear Nana opening door...does anyone know how I can fix this error? any help is greatly appreciated
could have been a broken download? maybe try a different mirror and try again?

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Did you install the incest patch again after updating to part 3?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As others have said, if you think this is an obsession you have a problem.....gonna love to hear your reaction to the next update.......

View attachment 3091076
I'm quite curious to know which one of them will fall first Asami or Shizuka, hmmm. On one Hand Shizuka wants her mother to be happy and we know how she wants to do that :sneaky:.
On the other hand I don't know if she can hold herself back long enough for her mother to go first.:ROFLMAO:

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
Three Asians, one of whom we haven't seen in ages. 4 "grandmas". 5 gymnasts, 4 barely legal. 5 redheads. At least 7 black/brown women. Couple dozen caucasians. Off the top of my head.

Not sure that Asians would be the obsession, if any exists.
The asians have a bunch of lewd scenes compared to some others I much prefer. But since I only like a few of the characters, maybe I'm just racist like that.

Reactions: MrBangarang
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes