Louisziffer

Oct 5, 2022
Part two isn't fusing with part 3, gives error n shit, ion really know how to explain it, but whenever I load the previous game, it doesn't open

• Angry
Reactions: Elhemeer

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Part two isn't fusing with part 3, gives error n shit, ion really know how to explain it, but whenever I load the previous game, it doesn't open
You must save in part 2 when game say you "save now" only in this moment. Than copy this save to part 3 folder and this ia all.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
"image not found" sounds like you missed an update and used a update patch instead of the full version but I could be wrong.
okay...I installed part three...then I installed the update patch for part three...then the incest patch...did I install everything correctly? and if I go into game folder image 93 isn't in there...images stop at day 92? thanks

Reactions: AVNTester2

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
okay...I installed part three...then I installed the update patch for part three...then the incest patch...did I install everything correctly? and if I go into game folder image 93 isn't in there...images stop at day 92? thanks
If you do a Fresh download of part 3 from the OP then you don't need the Update patch. You only need the Incest patch. Is that easier to understand?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If you download part 3 from here. There is no need any another patch. Patch is to update for new content. Game in OP is last bulid. You only need incest patch (If you want)

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
If you do a Fresh download of part 3 from the OP then you don't need the Update patch. You only need the Incest patch. Is that easier to understand?
you are awesome...I'm doing exactly as you said and my downloaded version says 0.40 and the version I'm downloading now says 0.42..should I uninstall version I have now and reinstall newest version? thanks again

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well I'm on part 1 of the game, I come across some really weird passages. So I asked for a screenshot of a weird passage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that the guy has super sperm, but last I heard he's not super man. Since when can a man, even if he is muscular, carry a woman like that? We can see it very clearly during the move that he makes his appearance just for a box in the kitchen. And there, he carries it as if it were a feather. These are a total incomprehension.

• Angry
Reactions: howard876
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes