Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, but like, Wholesome and Kink aren't mutually exclusive, nor are they opposites. Just like "normal" sex can be wholesome so to can a lot of various kinks.

Kinks are sexual modifiers, they change from standard basic sex that's it.

Kinks can stack and layer. Like incest sex is inherently kinky, but you can have "vanilla" sex while at the same time performing incest. Doing BDSM while also "committing" incest is "doubly" kinky.
True and I agree with you on that, I think what differentiate this game from others is the general atmosphere so that even when Thomas do pretty kinky things or he could be considered a bumhole, the feeling is still lighthearted.
Of course it's a matter of tastes, personal preferences and point of view on the argument, but that's what I was trying to say in my previous post, of course it's my humble opinion. :)

Reactions: DA22

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so a troll appeared, then talk of languages and now talk of kinks......i love you guys and your chaos

Cat will be the last to get preggo and liz is already preggo, moon is just lazy in saying so

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure:I'm pondering if the Trolls which come into this thread might have some S/M addiction? :unsure:
By the way any sex with the Microwave yet ??

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes