Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Can someone please tell me what was the sexiest scene with grandma so far?
For me probably the shower scene (MC gets Nana off), it was the first scene with them that felt like a big step into their relationship becoming more sexual. (Maybe that's just me though)
This 100%. Unless we're talking about SFW. Then it would have to be the date night. While not exactly sexy, we had a very romantic night and she let down her walls and had the most romantic kiss ever.

Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Aiko isn't even a side character, she's a background character, an extra.

After .42 and likely .43 we'll probably never see her again.
I always figured she was just a few and done chick. But if Moon brought her back, there's always a reason. So, after this set is finished, I think we might see her again in the epilogue. Kind of like Abby.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I always figured she was just a few and done chick. But if Moon brought her back, there's always a reason. So, after this set is finished, I think we might see her again in the epilogue. Kind of like Abby.
At most we'll see her in passing just to show we got her pregnant, but I don't think we'll ever be actually interacting with her again

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
MC could visit her once again because of bad musscles. Wrong usage of a mussclecar can be THIS BAD!:)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC could visit her once again because of bad musscles. Wrong usage of a mussclecar can be THIS BAD!:)
Lots of things COULD happen, but they won't.

Until and unless she rejoins the harem tracker, I wouldn't hold my breath on getting much more content for her

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes