TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I might go with her if I ever replay, but if i did I'd be tempted to get with her boss as people have shared on here, and that would just fuck over her husband for no reason. Wouldn't feel good about that
Based off all the men we have seen in game I just assumed he's also a bad man and that asuaged any guilt I'd have felt otherwise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Based off all the men we have seen in game I just assumed he's also a bad man and that asuaged any guilt I'd have felt otherwise.
Yea that's kinda fair, the only nice guy in the game so far was the fiance of the girl in the lift in paris

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When did that happen? I'm still behind on this. I love the idea of a collar myself.
That "collar" made me queasy. I simply balk at the concept. :(
The collar thing can and is supposed to be very romantic, the way it happens in this game it's very much not. Collaring someone in a BDSM relationship is the equivalent of marriage. The collar is a wedding ring of sorts.

The way it happens in this is pretty creepy. Greener pastures really shows its romantic and wholesome side

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The collar thing can and is supposed to be very romantic, the way it happens in this game it's very much not. Collaring someone in a BDSM relationship is the equivalent of marriage. The collar is a wedding ring of sorts.

The way it happens in this is pretty creepy. Greener pastures really shows its romantic and wholesome side
I know about collaring. If it's done right, the ceremony is beautiful and amazing. More romantic than a big vanilla wedding.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC does stat that when he collars Jasmine. I actually found it fairly romantic, stating that even this soon into their relationship he wants to be with her for the rest of their lives.
This felt incredibly forced and rushed. Jasmine has no experience in relationships, springing that type of thing on her like that feels borderline abusive

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know about collaring. If it's done right, the ceremony is beautiful and amazing. More romantic than a big vanilla wedding.
This is very much not like that at all. Not amazing, beautiful, or romantic. The emotional equivalent of putting a ring on her finger right after sex and saying "we're married now".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is very much not like that at all. Not amazing, beautiful, or romantic. The emotional equivalent of putting a ring on her finger right after sex and saying "we're married now".
I think that's more like this new trend of having a contract with a sub or Dom. Not my cup of tea.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I can't even begin to express how it makes me feel to "enslave" someone by collaring them to be in any fucking way "Romantic".

But, I simply don't comprehend BDSM in any way or form, never will, never want to. The concept is completely alien to me. Both the sadistic side and the masochist side. Both, to me, are simple expressions of mental illness taken to a extreme.

You can all keep it. I need no part of it.

When I see people that I consider balanced and civilized speaking of something that to me is the epitome of evil, as if it is pleasure, I feel a deep rift. I can't really understand it. There's no way I will ever understand this.

I'll remove myself from this conversation I am close to vomiting.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think that's more like this new trend of having a contract with a sub or Dom. Not my cup of tea.
It more like MC was reading about BDSM relationships online, saw it, and thought "hey that looks cool, I should do that", and then did it without fully understanding the gravity of what he was doing. Like if he was to propose with a ring to any of the other girls in the same way he proposed to Jasmine, they'd be very let down at the minimum or very insulted at the lack of effort and romance.

Cats first time in the cabin is hyper romantic, proposing to Jasmine is like drunkenly proposing in Vegas.

Reactions: Dark Silence
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes