llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Someone suggesting Shizuka having a rapist impregnator path was not on my bingo card for this month
Considering how our MC is he would reprimand Shizuka and punish her severely. as everyone has said THATS NOT how this game would go. maybe a different game sure but suddenly involving "Rape" with our MC who always has the best thoughts for whats best for his girls... Nah... thats just wrong... and to make SHIZUKA do it too? youre ruining 2 great things about this game... the Unexpected Wholesomeness and the good nature of our mc...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hope everythings ok. Usually never misses their 2 week update.

Hope you're taking Proper breaks and rests! All the best! Make sure yourhealth comes first!!1
Last update leaked very early here for a change, likely an Asami and Shizuka fan, so will just be a bit longer wait for next version, As far as I know dev is still on schedule with patreon releases. :)

Well our MC can be a bit forward sometimes, though moon always does address it in game if he is unsure if might have looked bit too much like that scene where Mc talked aboutwhat he did with Annabelle for example. ( Wondefull thing as an MC to have the writer on your side :p), but yeah Shizuka might go too far in her curiosity and innocence and willingness to make MC happy, could see that happen if never out of bad intentions, but she would not get away with that.

Last edited:

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
MoonBox just launched V0.44 of this game not 4 hours ago:

PC - MIRROR MAC - MIRROR ANDROID - MIRROR PC UPDATE PATCH - MIRROR MAC UPDATE PATCH - MIRROR.
Well still, for me it said "3 weeks" its usually 2 weeks between updates and i still meant what i said, hope they make sure their health comes first since ik alot of game devs and even Authors tend to overwork themselves for their fans. <3 thanks for lettign me know though i was about to go a few days again without checking. <3
step.png

• Angry
Reactions: Zerek244

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I hope everythings ok. Usually never misses their 2 week update.

Hope you're taking Proper breaks and rests! All the best! Make sure yourhealth comes first!!1
Eeeeeeh, what? The updates continues as usual, nothing out of the ordinary.......

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well still, for me it said "3 weeks" its usually 2 weeks between updates and i still meant what i said, hope they make sure their health comes first since ik alot of game devs and even Authors tend to overwork themselves for their fans. <3 thanks for lettign me know though i was about to go a few days again without checking. <3
View attachment 3134013
Ok, I think you may be missing an important information:

The Latest Updates page, can only be updated once every 15 days. Since the .43 update was leaked before term of the Patreon cycle (12 days) it wasn't possible to update the page. That's why it shows 3 weeks since "LAST UPDATE", but, if you go to the First page, you'll see that the version on site is the 0.43.

So, 0.44 was launched today, it will be available publicly after the 13th (or anytime between now and the 13th if it is leaked), since it is now over 2 weeks since last update, the page of updates will be possible to be updated.

Got it? I know it's a bit confusing to explain, but it is rather simple after you get it.

Peace :)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ok, I think you may be missing an important information:

The Latest Updates page, can only be updated once every 15 days. Since the .43 update was leaked before term of the Patreon cycle (12 days) it wasn't possible to update the page. That's why it shows 3 weeks since "LAST UPDATE", but, if you go to the First page, you'll see that the version on site is the 0.43.

So, 0.44 was launched today, it will be available publicly after the 13th (or anytime between now and the 13th if it is leaked), since it is now over 2 weeks since last update, the page of updates will be possible to be updated.

Got it? I know it's a bit confusing to explain, but it is rather simple after you get it.

Peace :)
Could you repeat that?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes