Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I was asking my own self "why the damn leash" as in, why am I letting this leash bother me as much as it is, even if it does go through his wrist.

Also, I had no clue it took him 30 hours. He could have added that leash in later on or not (used something else etc) easy and simple solutions (I assume anyways, I'm no expert) I mean, was it 30 hours straight? from start to finish? did he take breaks? lots of questions/solutions but they don't matter.

I just wanted to point it out to him, just in case he didn't know.
Would have been cool if Sandra the cop was holding the leash.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Love this AVN ; the dog fits in well with today's views , a male dog that identifies as a female LOL :ROFLMAO:
I really think they missed a GOOD plot twist in part 2 though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A plot twist is a literary technique that introduces a radical change in the direction or expected outcome of the plot in a work of fiction.
So, MC has super-fertile sperm & then he knocks someone up, unexpectedly??
No, that's not even close to being a plot twist.
You Keep Using That Word.gif

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Considering it's known stupid people have exponentially more children than their counterparts it's no surprise a forum dedicated to a game about sexual depravity and impregnation would attract the mentally deficient.
its not that smarter people are less likely to reproduce, its just a numbers game. there are much more dummies out there, so naturally the dummies increase exponentially compared to the smartypants'.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I've just noticed that some sort of pantheism seems to be the norm in Gilford. Women shouting, "Oh, gods," rather than, "Oh, god."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You slow reader .. you!

Major regional and pan-Indian Hindu deities
NameOther Names
GaneshaGanapati, Vināyaka, Lambodara, Gajānana
KārtikeyaSkanda, Murugan, Mangal, Kumaraswamy, Subramanya, Shanmuga
PārvatiUma, Devi, Gauri, Durga, Kāli, Annapurna
LakshmiSri Devi, Gajalakshmi, Kamalāsanā
I've just noticed that some sort of pantheism seems to be the norm in Gilford. Women shouting, "Oh, gods," rather than, "Oh, god."

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MoonBox just launched V0.44 of this game not 4 hours ago:

PC - MIRROR MAC - MIRROR ANDROID - MIRROR PC UPDATE PATCH - MIRROR MAC UPDATE PATCH - MIRROR.

I hope everythings ok. Usually never misses their 2 week update.
Hope you're taking Proper breaks and rests! All the best! Make sure yourhealth comes first!!1

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes