xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Satou Pendragon don't feign that you think! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh by the way a peacefull 1st of Advent, now go to the next Christkindlmarkt and get some Met and Glühwein ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: I know, but I like to see his face when he reads this...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: he say's anyway the same like you ......:ROFLMAO:
and Dark Silence don't speaks anyway why do you think he calls himself "Dark Silence"???:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (he writes more though)

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Played through the game upto a few updates ago on pc am on Android now did anyone make a mod where you can just enter your choices and start at part 3?

MrBangarang

Feb 13, 2022
Played through the game upto a few updates ago on pc am on Android now did anyone make a mod where you can just enter your choices and start at part 3?
Just hold the Ctrl button to skip through most of the dialogue, making choices when asked. It's also funny to watch them chat, smooch and fuck in fast motion.

Sep 26, 2021
For part two, how could I have missed the police officer scene? Was I not submissive enough? I got the first two, the one by the car & grandmas house.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes