jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
if this is for update 44 it's gonna be real short for me.
Yeah... and for every pineapple upside down cake there is an equal and opposite... uhhh... pineapple... umm... right side up... uhh... cake. Yeah... nothin' short about that is there!... huh? right? right! Jus' Sayin' :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah... and for every pineapple upside down cake there is an equal and opposite... uhhh... pineapple... umm... right side up... uhh... cake. Yeah... nothin' short about that is there!... huh? right? right! Jus' Sayin' :cool:
now that was funny. And now i want a pineapple cake

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
now that was funny. And now i want a pineapple cake
1700958713633.png
Ok I'll drink my caipirinha com abracaxi .....you make with your Pineapples what ever cake you want... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well, we may have a clue why this one leaked early ...
Nah I wrote that note. Some people sub just for the update but some don't like them so I didn't want people signing up for nothing

Okay, I have my recap ready to go ...
giphy.gif

Grandma's House [v0.43] [Moonbox]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks SoL.

Well, if she really is family, DNA means that she is, she needs to be unavoidable. All the people who don't like her for whatever reason be damned.
Nah, can't be making big changes like that after 2 years. That's a dick move

Was waiting for the official android version so thanks. any chance amy will be back in the game this year ?
Probably

This year? Maybe for the Xmas diner.

Peace :)
There probably won't be a christmas this year. It was like 2 weeks ago in game :LOL:

Does it involve banana? :unsure:
I should probably chill with the bananas or I'll have to petition F95 for a banana tag :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if you have the budget for it, but, Tanya may need a few changes of clothes poor girl... don't you think so MoonBox ?

Peace :D
Oh she has tons of clothing, you just happen to see her when she's wearing the same outfit :HideThePain:

Well, I also think that Tanya's base model is the base model used for Nana. I could be wrong though. Maybe MoonBox could shed some light on that. So that could be the reason people think it's a young Nana time traveling.
Nah it's different models but I use the same facial expressions and tried to make her look similar.

if this is for update 44 it's gonna be real short for me.
You say that a lot. This might just be a short game for you :LOL:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, can't be making big changes like that after 2 years. That's a dick move
Hmm I don't see it as a dick move. I see it as adding another family member. If you think about it, you would add in the REAL sister if she was still alive and you just brought her back. What's different about Sophia?

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes