xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tanya may need a few changes of clothes poor girl...
Weeeeellll, No ! I like her more naked....... :whistle: besides we need a reason why she likes to have her own little Apartment....(she has the same nudist tendencies than MC) :devilish::devilish: Oh, and it would be the super Cherry on top if at the end it comes out that Tanya is the long lost sister....(giving ideas here to troll some fans...:whistle:) Nana would be in heaven, because of Grandgrandchild and Grandchild recoverd what do you think, she would fit because she is blonde

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Weeeeellll, No ! I like her more naked....... :whistle: besides we need a reason why she likes to have her own little Apartment....(she has the same nudist tendencies than MC) :devilish::devilish: Oh, and it would be the super Cherry on top if at the end it comes out that Tanya is the long lost sister....(giving ideas here to troll some fans...:whistle:) Nana would be in heaven, because of Grandgrandchild and Grandchild recoverd what do you think, she would fit because she is blonde
A running theory that I read in one of the many pages is a bit far off but it's that Tanya is a Time traveler and she is a young Allison :KEK: :KEK:
That's as likely to be true as Tanya being our Sister

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
A running theory that I read in one of the many pages is a bit far off but it's that Tanya is a Time traveler and she is a young Allison :KEK: :KEK:
That's as likely to be true then Tanya being our Sister
Well, I also think that Tanya's base model is the base model used for Nana. I could be wrong though. Maybe MoonBox could shed some light on that. So that could be the reason people think it's a young Nana time traveling.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Come on, Tanya knows her past and she knew her parents, they are the religious fuckers that threw her out for getting pregnant. So, no. Also, Tanya is the same age as the MC, when Melissa (the sister) is Cat's age. Again, no.

Time travel, now? Oh boy, you may need to go take 3 or 4 cold showers in a row, to calm that fever. ::SMH::

While I sure do want the return of Melissa (Yeah I am one of the weirdos that don't think she's really dead) I don't want or need complicated hypothesis or over the top conspiracies. I also don't subscribe to the idea that she is already in Gilford.

After all, when Nana has sex with the MC, there's a LOAD of updates to fill with content... plenty of time to search, find and bring home Melissa. If it will please the Dev, obviously.

Peace :)

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Come on, Tanya knows her past and she knew her parents, they are the religious fuckers that threw her out for getting pregnant. So, no. Also, Tanya is the same age as the MC, when Melissa (the sister) is Cat's age. Again, no.

Time travel, now? Oh boy, you may need to go take 3 or 4 cold showers in a row, to calm that fever. ::SMH::

While I sure do want the return of Melissa (Yeah I am one of the weirdos that don't think she's really dead) I don't want or need complicated hypothesis or over the top conspiracies. I also don't subscribe to the idea that she is already in Gilford.

After all, when Nana has sex with the MC, there's a LOAD of updates to fill with content... plenty of time to search, find and bring home Melissa. If it will please the Dev, obviously.

Peace :)
I did say that I read this on this thread somewhere and that it is a bit far off, I never said it was my theory. :smh:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Shit, bro. When that finally happens, this thread is going to explode. The 'Nana No Thank You' people are going to scream bloody murder. Then we'll have the "I Love Nana. Nana Is The Queen' people who are going to party like it's 1999. :ROFLMAO:
Dont forget the "No Nana No Me" People we see with every update

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I did say that I read this on this thread somewhere and that it is a bit far off, I never said it was my theory. :smh:
Probably us joking, about Melissa and Tanya, from what I have learned from the game, it could happen more or less, (the child corpse embaracing the mother is dificult to explain though) I just wonder why the resistence that Tanya would be our sister, her religious parents could be adoptive ones, but the game is good enough how it is and Tanya is a cutie I like her,

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes