HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not to mention the fact that she doesn't even live with her legal husband. She lives with Priya. Even calling each other husband/wife in front of Priya. So, it counts. :p

So, HP, what is MoonBox going to do about the Sophia situation? I've read enough to know that apparently Sophia is our half sister(I haven't caught up yet). So, 'No FAMILY left behind." Right?
shrug.gif
I'm still of the opinion that Tanya should also have been unavoidable, I mean she's the Mother of our Firstborn. For Gods Sake just imagine how Allison is gonna act when she has her great-granddaughter in her arms and you want to tell me that's not canon? :(
If you avoid her she won't get pregnant..........

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Regarding Tanya, wasn't there a question about whether we came inside of her or not in the beginning? I'm pretty sure that was the catalyst of her being part of it or not. Could be wrong though.
yes, correct ! So I didn't understand AVNtester2 question or statement for me it is clear, even if it is not "officially stated that Tanya is part of M7™, as soon as she is pregnant she is a steady returning character.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Sorry, I have some comprension problems right here, If you choose in part 1 to remeber the creampie you gave Tanya, she is unavoidable and the first pregnant with your child.
If you remeber to have ejaculated outside she don't show up, and it is open how it would be handled with Paveenah in the future there are 2 Parts of a few GB to go don't forget that.
If you avoid her she won't get pregnant..........
I meant that she should be part of what you call the Magnificent 7 or in this case the Magnificent 8 who are unavoidable from the get go like Liz or Cat. Sorry if it came out wrong English isn't my first or second language

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I meant that she should be part of what you call the Magnificent 7 or in this case the Magnificent 8 who are unavoidable from the get go like Liz or Cat. Sorry if it came out wrong English isn't my first or second language
Yeah, I figured. I was just being snippy ;)

Reactions: AVNTester2
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes